ishatu

Medical cost in Senegal

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

No I don't know at the moment but am hoping to go there soon ,or you  can go to the state department check the Dr they recommend for the Gambians their detail will be there too 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Beckai said:

No I don't know at the moment but am hoping to go there soon ,or you  can go to the state department check the Dr they recommend for the Gambians their detail will be there too 

All Gambians are going to Senegal for their medical. I just need to know the price.

Timeline

These are the approved Dr.s in Senegal. The price my Husband paid was $200 US. The process takes about 4 days. You have to get blood drawn and xrays done and wait for the results. Bring them to the Dr to sign off on. 

SENEGAL

Dr. Hassan Bahsoun
Clinique Casahous
Rue de Thiong
Dakar
Tel: (221) 33 821 36 14

Dr. Robert Rahmi
123, Rue Joseph Gomis
(Ex Bayeux)
Dakar
Tel: (221) 33 821 04 09

Dr. Rakieh El Hadi
57, Rue Dr. Thèze
Dakar
Tel: (221) 33 822 2321

Timeline
On 9/28/2019 at 1:53 PM, Emmyk said:

These are the approved Dr.s in Senegal. The price my Husband paid was $200 US. The process takes about 4 days. You have to get blood drawn and xrays done and wait for the results. Bring them to the Dr to sign off on. 

SENEGAL

Dr. Hassan Bahsoun
Clinique Casahous
Rue de Thiong
Dakar
Tel: (221) 33 821 36 14

Dr. Robert Rahmi
123, Rue Joseph Gomis
(Ex Bayeux)
Dakar
Tel: (221) 33 821 04 09

Dr. Rakieh El Hadi
57, Rue Dr. Thèze
Dakar
Tel: (221) 33 822 2321

Oh thanks Emmyk this answers all my questions. You are a big help. Thanks again.

Timeline
On 9/29/2019 at 11:52 PM, ishatu said:

Oh thanks Emmyk this answers all my questions. You are a big help. Thanks again.

But I think you can also get you medical at the Westfield clinic too cus the last time I checked the NVC website it stated that. but the prize am not sure b

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Phateem said:

But I think you can also get you medical at the Westfield clinic too cus the last time I checked the NVC website it stated that. but the prize am not sure b

My understanding is that there is a DR. in Gambia that is qualified to do visa medical exams, my husband called and they told him it takes 14 days to get the results. I believe the cost was similar to the others. Because of timing we used the Dr's in Senegal because we got everything done in a week. Here is the Dr listed for Gambia. You can call and ask the price and the process.

THE GAMBIA

Dr. Ayo Palmer
Westfield Clinic
54 Kombo Sillah Highway
Kanifing
Tel:  +220 439 2213
Mobile:  +220 367 9305

Timeline
On 10/3/2019 at 5:32 PM, Emmyk said:

My understanding is that there is a DR. in Gambia that is qualified to do visa medical exams, my husband called and they told him it takes 14 days to get the results. I believe the cost was similar to the others. Because of timing we used the Dr's in Senegal because we got everything done in a week. Here is the Dr listed for Gambia. You can call and ask the price and the process.

THE GAMBIA

Dr. Ayo Palmer
Westfield Clinic
54 Kombo Sillah Highway
Kanifing
Tel:  +220 439 2213
Mobile:  +220 367 9305

Thanks to you both. I will call the one in Gambia, but I think we will probably just use which ever one that the NVC suggests.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.