Floridadream2020

I864W

3 posts in this topic

Hello i am getting all my paperwork together for Interview i am sponsoring my husband and biological children . Husband is an IR1 and children age 12 and 16 are IR2 my question is i have filled in I864 for husband and i have Bank statements show cash assets to cover the poverty line 125% for family of  4 x 3 , Tax stuff

for Children on I864W as they are on separate references will they get interviewed separately ie husband at one window son at another or has anyone been in same boat and been processed together ? do i need  3 x copy's of tax stuff and assets or will it just be more for husbands I864 as children have waivers ?  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Floridadream2020 said:

Hello i am getting all my paperwork together for Interview i am sponsoring my husband and biological children . Husband is an IR1 and children age 12 and 16 are IR2 my question is i have filled in I864 for husband and i have Bank statements show cash assets to cover the poverty line 125% for family of  4 x 3 , Tax stuff

for Children on I864W as they are on separate references will they get interviewed separately ie husband at one window son at another or has anyone been in same boat and been processed together ? do i need  3 x copy's of tax stuff and assets or will it just be more for husbands I864 as children have waivers ?  

I wouldn't imagine they would separate the family, but your husband could keep the kids with him when he is called up and not allow them to go to a window alone. 

The I-864W doesn't require financial evidence. It is a waiver of financial support because the child will become a US citizen upon entry. So you could have zero money and those kids, as children of a USC with rights to their own citizenship, still are allowed in. They would not be excluded from any welfare assistance as USCs (if the family qualified).

Edited by Wuozopo

Yes that’s what I was thinking I am going to go with them so have booked husband and eldest child at 11 and younger daughter at 1130 just in case as wouldn’t let me book them together 

I just did not want to print off 3 lots of information when not needed :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.