Jump to content
Travel is life

Getting a China Police Certificate

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

For anyone who has ever lived in China for over 6 months, but no longer lives in China, still needs to get a China Police Clearance (if getting an immigrant visa to certain countries). My wife used to live in China, but is now living back in her home country (Ghana), and wants to come join me in my country. For 3 good months, my wife and me struggled with how we were going to get this China Police Certificate, but we were blessed to stumble across a consultant who was not only caring about our situation, but he was also able to get the job done. His name is Pete Zhang and his email address is pete@chinatraveldocs.com. Hope that helps anyone who is struggling with the same issue! His fees are less expensive than some of the other consultants that we came across (still not cheap, but less expensive), and he is legitimate! There were also some scams out there, but Pete is not one of them. We are happy customers.


Edited by Travel is life
Needed to change some of the wording and add another detail...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...