Life is Life

Getting a China Police Certificate

5 posts in this topic

For anyone who has ever lived in China for over 6 months, but no longer lives in China, still needs to get a China Police Clearance (if getting an immigrant visa to certain countries). My wife used to live in China, but is now living back in her home country (Ghana), and wants to come join me in my country. For 3 good months, my wife and me struggled with how we were going to get this China Police Certificate, but we were blessed to stumble across a consultant who was not only caring about our situation, but he was also able to get the job done. His name is Pete Zhang and his email address is pete@chinatraveldocs.com. Hope that helps anyone who is struggling with the same issue! His fees are less expensive than some of the other consultants that we came across (still not cheap, but less expensive), and he is legitimate! There were also some scams out there, but Pete is not one of them. We are happy customers.

1D376F35-1D91-4800-A37C-85049A886AC3.png

Edited by Travel is life
Needed to change some of the wording and add another detail...

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 11:16 AM, Travel is life said:

For anyone who has ever lived in China for over 6 months, but no longer lives in China, still needs to get a China Police Clearance (if getting an immigrant visa to certain countries). My wife used to live in China, but is now living back in her home country (Ghana), and wants to come join me in my country. For 3 good months, my wife and me struggled with how we were going to get this China Police Certificate, but we were blessed to stumble across a consultant who was not only caring about our situation, but he was also able to get the job done. His name is Pete Zhang and his email address is pete@chinatraveldocs.com. Hope that helps anyone who is struggling with the same issue! His fees are less expensive than some of the other consultants that we came across (still not cheap, but less expensive), and he is legitimate! There were also some scams out there, but Pete is not one of them. We are happy customers.

Thank you!  I might reach out to this guy.  We are going to need to do it as well.  I met my wife in China as we both lived there for a few years... 

On 9/1/2019 at 8:46 AM, Travel is life said:

Hi! Thanks for sharing. I also need to get PCC from China. Will you please share how much he charged you? And what are other agents that you found to be scammers? TIA

44 minutes ago, Mariya88 said:

Hi! Thanks for sharing. I also need to get PCC from China. Will you please share how much he charged you? And what are other agents that you found to be scammers? TIA

I honestly don’t remember the names of agents that were scammers, and the ones that were legitimate, but this one is legitimate. We got our China Police Certificate through him! It was about $500 per Police Certificate, per city... Thankfully we only needed one! Though still expensive, his fees are the best. There was another legitimate agent who was charging $900-1200 per Police Certificate, per city

16 hours ago, Travel is life said:

I honestly don’t remember the names of agents that were scammers, and the ones that were legitimate, but this one is legitimate. We got our China Police Certificate through him! It was about $500 per Police Certificate, per city... Thankfully we only needed one! Though still expensive, his fees are the best. There was another legitimate agent who was charging $900-1200 per Police Certificate, per city

Thank you a lot for your reply. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.