yvaine

Will My fiance get a New NOA2

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would like to ask if any one here has the same case as my fiance.wherein we got a notice of approval or NOA 2 last June 2019 but then it was been changed a few days later to RFE which they ask for additional evidence which my fiance answered and after uscis received my fiance reply to RFE we check online and it says approved.so now were waiting for a notice of approval thru mail coz it says on the website that they will mail my fiance a notice of approval.

So we ask our advisor for our visa process whos assisting us in processing our petition,he said that uscis will not mail my fiance a new NOA2 coz uscis will just email him and use the first NOA 2 send to us but then i told our advisro the approval date is different and even the validity date is different so how come it will be used again the same.isnt it supposed to be a new NOA2 that will be mailed to my fiance for the approval.

I hope you can help me clarify my understanding here about the process and if uscis will send us a new NOA 2 with the correct approval date.if theres is anyone who can give us an advice about our case me and my fiance would appreciate it.Thanks!

7 hours ago, yvaine said:

I would like to ask if any one here has the same case as my fiance.wherein we got a notice of approval or NOA 2 last June 2019 but then it was been changed a few days later to RFE which they ask for additional evidence which my fiance answered and after uscis received my fiance reply to RFE we check online and it says approved.so now were waiting for a notice of approval thru mail coz it says on the website that they will mail my fiance a notice of approval.

So we ask our advisor for our visa process whos assisting us in processing our petition,he said that uscis will not mail my fiance a new NOA2 coz uscis will just email him and use the first NOA 2 send to us but then i told our advisro the approval date is different and even the validity date is different so how come it will be used again the same.isnt it supposed to be a new NOA2 that will be mailed to my fiance for the approval.

I hope you can help me clarify my understanding here about the process and if uscis will send us a new NOA 2 with the correct approval date.if theres is anyone who can give us an advice about our case me and my fiance would appreciate it.Thanks!

Do you have ONE NOA2 or do you now have copies of TWO NOA2's. It's bit confusing.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
On 8/23/2019 at 9:19 PM, Greenbaum said:

Do you have ONE NOA2 or do you now have copies of TWO NOA2's. It's bit confusing.

We do have the first NOA2 mailed to us  last june 21, 2019 but it was revoked coz they sent to us an RFE letter the next few days thats June 27,2019.and now my fiance answer the RFE and it says on the website case approved and said on the website they will mail us the approval.my question is, are they going to send us a new NOA2 with the correct approve date and validity date?how long do you get NOA2 thru mail after they approved it?

7 minutes ago, yvaine said:

We do have the first NOA2 mailed to us  last june 21, 2019 but it was revoked coz they sent to us an RFE letter the next few days thats June 27,2019.and now my fiance answer the RFE and it says on the website case approved and said on the website they will mail us the approval.my question is, are they going to send us a new NOA2 with the correct approve date and validity date?how long do you get NOA2 thru mail after they approved it?

It's a bit strange as we have seen both. My recommendation is to wait for your paperwork and use the one with the most current date. Which every you use should not do any harm as it's just paperwork and can get sorted out with the CO during the interview.

I keep posting here and through out all the other threads, as have others, NO ONE can tell you this or that will happen. It's never the same for anyone except what they tell you they are going to do sometime and they do it on their timetable and not yours.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

It's a bit strange as we have seen both. My recommendation is to wait for your paperwork and use the one with the most current date. Which every you use should not do any harm as it's just paperwork and can get sorted out with the CO during the interview.

I keep posting here and through out all the other threads, as have others, NO ONE can tell you this or that will happen. It's never the same for anyone except what they tell you they are going to do sometime and they do it on their timetable and not yours.

Well i do agree with you,everyone has different case andnit all depends on the timeline of the uscis with all the process ongoing.i just told my fiance that we will just wait for the mail of the hard copy letter of the approval notice that will be sent by uscis.its just a lot of patience is needed in processing and prayers as well.thank you for your advice greenbaum.God bless you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.