jeanieCZ

US embassy in Amsterdam, Netherlands

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I have been checking into the https://ais.usvisa-info.com to schedule my K-1 visa interview and there's are still no availability for September. Until today, they had 2 slots available (20th and 27th August) but I couldn't take those because my medical has to take place 10 days prior to the interview. 

I received my P3 and returned the requested documents already, I also paid the visa fee. The website of the embassy doesn't show any information and the embassy does not take inquiries by phone. 

Does anybody have any idea if there's any regularity in opening slots for interviews? Is there anybody who waited to schedule their visa interview in Amsterdam recently?

"Life is a journey." At this moment, it's taking me to the USA to the woman I love.

Timeline

The calendar is open :D 

"Life is a journey." At this moment, it's taking me to the USA to the woman I love.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
On 8/13/2019 at 5:54 PM, jeaniecz said:

I have been checking into the https://ais.usvisa-info.com to schedule my K-1 visa interview and there's are still no availability for September. Until today, they had 2 slots available (20th and 27th August) but I couldn't take those because my medical has to take place 10 days prior to the interview. 

I received my P3 and returned the requested documents already, I also paid the visa fee. The website of the embassy doesn't show any information and the embassy does not take inquiries by phone. 

Does anybody have any idea if there's any regularity in opening slots for interviews? Is there anybody who waited to schedule their visa interview in Amsterdam recently?

How long did it take from when the NVC send out the case to the embassy to the first package you got from the embassy? I got a notification from DHL that our case arrived at the embassy today. Im just so excited and impatient since we filed in 2016..

Timeline

@Sanella&Dylan

Wow, you filed in 2016??? :o

My case file was mailed from California on 6th August, I received the P3 on 8th August.

The calendar for September is open (interviews are on Tuesdays), so I would recommend you to schedule your medical with Dr Schulte. There need to be 10 days between your medical and the interview.

If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to help if I can.

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
15 hours ago, jeaniecz said:

@Sanella&Dylan

Wow, you filed in 2016??? :o

My case file was mailed from California on 6th August, I received the P3 on 8th August.

The calendar for September is open (interviews are on Tuesdays), so I would recommend you to schedule your medical with Dr Schulte. There need to be 10 days between your medical and the interview.

If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to help if I can.

Good luck!

Yeah 2016.. we had some issues. I just scheduled my medical test for Wednesday! It’s so soon. Hopefully I get the embassy letters soon as well. Did you bring the vaccinations card to the medical test? Was it the green folder? I just have mine with dates but not with signatures since I had them send a new one per post. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Sanella&Dylan said:

Yeah 2016.. we had some issues. I just scheduled my medical test for Wednesday! It’s so soon. Hopefully I get the embassy letters soon as well. Did you bring the vaccinations card to the medical test? Was it the green folder? I just have mine with dates but not with signatures since I had them send a new one per post. 

I dont have any vaccination record, so I can't help you with that, unfortunaely. I'd say just bring yours and discuss it with the doctor. Have you scheduled your interview, too? Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 

NVC approved my CR1 case on August 19th 2019. How long did it take for you until you received your Interview Date (Amsterdam, NL). I've been waiting two weeks now! 

Thanks so much for sharing,

Marie

Timeline
10 hours ago, Sean and Marie said:

Hi everyone! 

NVC approved my CR1 case on August 19th 2019. How long did it take for you until you received your Interview Date (Amsterdam, NL). I've been waiting two weeks now! 

Thanks so much for sharing,

Marie

My case (K-1) was approved on 21st June and I was able to book my interview 2 weeks ago (see timeline for details). 

Have you created an account here https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-nl/iv already?

@jeaniecz Hi! Thanks for getting back to me. 

I guess it's a bit different for the CR1 visa - as we don't have to schedule our own interview, this will be chosen for us. 

Fingers crossed I won't need to wait 2 months. Good luck at your interview :)

Timeline
On 9/5/2019 at 10:56 AM, Sean and Marie said:

@jeaniecz Hi! Thanks for getting back to me. 

I guess it's a bit different for the CR1 visa - as we don't have to schedule our own interview, this will be chosen for us. 

Fingers crossed I won't need to wait 2 months. Good luck at your interview :)

THank you!

I hope the waiting for your interview date won't be that bad...Good luck!

Edited by jeaniecz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.