Jump to content
Mo Salah1

how can i track my i 130 by (USPS) application

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hello every one

recently i changed my address in i 130 case 

anyway some people advised me to track my case by USPS application

and this to know when anything is sent to the new address

i live overseas of united states

my question is  :

what i should to put in tracking number below ?

is my receipt number ?


Referral ID (service request) ??


AR-11 #



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

None of those.


USPS is for tracking mail sent to you that has a tracking number assigned.  You would then input the tracking number of that piece of mail to know when its getting delivered.


If you lived in the US (had a US address) you could sign up for Informed Delivery and you would get a daily email of the scans of most mail being delivered to you that day.  Does not work for Non-US addresses though. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...