Jump to content
Justus Forever

RFE for (Haiti) marriage certificate

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello all I'm trying to find anyone that have been denied for not having the marriage certificate for Haiti. I got the rfe and worth help i sent in the paperwork they give to file for immigration and they totally denied my I-130. I want to cry but Haiti only give out marriage certs every year although we are on top of getting it. I was denied because they said i didn't send them what they wanted in time. I did the paperwork from the national archive until the certified certificate we can get. I know other people used this same paper and they were approved. They say i can appeal but how when i have the same paperwork I'm so upset I don't even know how to appeal. Any thoughts or suggestions would help. Thank you in advance

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...