parke111

First contact from USCIS

5 posts in this topic

Would like to ask a question.  Received first contact from USCIS this afternoon.  It was a text and then an email saying your case status:  Decision, then said something would be mailed to me and to check the processing time.  I am very nervous about all of this because we were denied in 2017, one of those with no reason.

The stress now of waiting to hear just has me over the edge, as this sounds like another denial coming.  What do any of you guys think or is this their stand way to notify.  Thanks for any information you can share.

1 hour ago, parke111 said:

Would like to ask a question.  Received first contact from USCIS this afternoon.  It was a text and then an email saying your case status:  Decision, then said something would be mailed to me and to check the processing time.  I am very nervous about all of this because we were denied in 2017, one of those with no reason.

The stress now of waiting to hear just has me over the edge, as this sounds like another denial coming.  What do any of you guys think or is this their stand way to notify.  Thanks for any information you can share.

Do you have an online account at USCIS?

There must have been a reason for the 2017 denial, even if you were not explicitly told what it was.

Yes I have an online account and check it daily.  There was a post today but said an action was taken.  The 2017 issue was never explained, even my us senator could not assist in finding out, they just told him the 4 month window had expired even though they wrote to me right at first when I inquired about the 4 month and was told that no loner came into play since he had already been interviewed.  The hole thing was weird and he stayed in adm processing for over a year.  Case was returned to the USCIS to be reviewed and at that point they said it was expired and we could reapply.  This has been over 3 years since we first applied.

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
1 hour ago, parke111 said:

Denied by USCIS in 2007?

What country is the beneficiary from

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.