yvaine

Waiver request for multiple filling

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day to all i would like to ask if anyone here on this group did ever experienced or received the same we received an RFE from USCIS requesting for additional evidence for multiple filling.last 2 weeks ago my fiance got a letter from uscis a NOA 2 approval letter for our k1 fiance visa petition but then after a week he received another letter RFE or request for additional evidence for multiple filling.my fiance before has previous petition with his ex fiance but during their petition was in process their relationship didnt work out,after all the efforts he did to follow om their petition and he also given money to his exfiance to pay for the medical and interview ans he was told by his exfiance that she already pay for the medical and interview but then he wasnt receiving any email comfirmation regarding the interview schedule or even the ds-160 form.so.he confront his exfiance and he find out that his exfiance is still live in with her ex boyfriend and my fiance was told that they are not compatible.so this made my fiance cancel the previous petition but then his ex fiance told him that she will be the one who.will cancel it by sending email to.uscis that they will not pursue the previous petition.so my fiance didnt do anything about the previous petition.so when he file a new petition with me he hire an agency that will help us do the preparation of paperworks for the k1 fiance visa petition,but my fiance was worried coz he has a previous petition that didnt work out.the advisor from the agency told him that his previous petition will automatically cancelled after 2 years.so my fiance submit our k1 visa petition eventhough my fiance still.within the two years cover of his previous petition.my fiance is already working on the answer for the RFE for multiple filling and waiver request.we would like to know if anyone here has the same experience as me amd my fiance about receiving RFE for multiple filling and waiver.i hope you can share your experience and what you did to answer your RFE.it would be helpful with our situation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.