Daddy’sgirl

Help please

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, my questions is for those who had gone for their interview already.  1) after your interview, Did your online status changes from been schedule for interview and if it did was it  a day or 2 days after interview? 2) after interview did they give you a paper 3 ) how long did you wait for the oath letter to come in the mail?.  Reasons for my questions is that I went for my interview and I passed my test and he said give me a few mins let me approve you, then the internet was down so he said I will do it later at noon and I will also give you a call at noon . Since Monday I’ve been expecting his call. I’m just worried! Did anyone go thru this please? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, Daddy’sgirl said:

Hello everyone, my questions is for those who had gone for their interview already.  1) after your interview, Did your online status changes from been schedule for interview and if it did was it  a day or 2 days after interview? 2) after interview did they give you a paper 3 ) how long did you wait for the oath letter to come in the mail?.  Reasons for my questions is that I went for my interview and I passed my test and he said give me a few mins let me approve you, then the internet was down so he said I will do it later at noon and I will also give you a call at noon . Since Monday I’ve been expecting his call. I’m just worried! Did anyone go thru this please? 

Went for interview @ Philadelphia on June 28, 2019.  IO said , he will review it and update it.  N-400 was approved July 3, 2019.  So give a few days and since it is 4th of July holiday,  may be you will expect to hear good news on Monday.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Daddy’sgirl said:

Thank you @dilip did io gave you a paper and if yes which box did the io cross

Yes, N-652 and in my case, marked passed test and since I-751 ( VSC NOV 27, 2017) needs to be approved, so marked B- decision cannot the made at this time and both approved on July 3, 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.