Ludmila

About documents to be sent after the interview and they did not tell me that I had an open appointment (edited title)

3 posts in this topic

good afternoon someone to help me, today was my interview they asked me a series of questions when they asked my boyfriend how many times he had divorced he answered twice and we only gave him the last divorce, but they asked where the minutes were  his first divorce and I answered that he had it, they said that we had to send it by mail along with the passport and the confirmation of ds160.  My question is the following, do I have the possibility to be seen?  When will my visa passport reach me to go to the United States?  today July 1, 2019 was my interview, please someone to help me I am very distressed

33 minutes ago, Ludmila said:

good afternoon someone to help me, today was my interview they asked me a series of questions when they asked my boyfriend how many times he had divorced he answered twice and we only gave him the last divorce, but they asked where the minutes were  his first divorce and I answered that he had it, they said that we had to send it by mail along with the passport and the confirmation of ds160.  My question is the following, do I have the possibility to be seen?  When will my visa passport reach me to go to the United States?  today July 1, 2019 was my interview, please someone to help me I am very distressed

So he was previously married twice, but you only disclosed one marriage in the petition?  What was the reason for not disclosing both, as the petition clearly states that you must?  Like they said, you will need to send the documentation for his other divorce.

There is no way to know how much of a delay this will cause.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Here is the pertinent section of the Form I-129F instructions that should be of concern to both of you: 

If you knowingly and willfully falsify or conceal a material fact or submit a false document with your Form I-129F, we will deny your Form I-129F and may deny any other immigration benefit. In addition, you will face severe penalties provided by law and may be subject to criminal prosecution.

REF: https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f, page 13 of Form I-129F instructions.

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

• Ryan H changed the title to About documents to be sent after the interview and they did not tell me that I had an open appointment (edited title)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.