Alex & Jess

Cant access ustraveldocs.com

2 posts in this topic

Lately i been checking my account every hour or so .. because i paid my CGI fees and it says no appointment availble. When i read online they said keep checking till you find an appointment .. today i logged in and then logged out and when i tried ti log in about 50 minutes later the usatraveldocs website tell me ERROR IN LOG IN PLEASE MAKE SURE USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CORRECT. I tried again and its still the same response while i am sure everything is correct. So I pressed forget password and got email with temp password and when i put it .. THE WEBSITE WONT LET ME IN .. it still says same thing .. embassy is closed now and opens on sunday .. i dont know what to do .. i paid the fees and couldnt get appointment and now i am locked out ! .. does that mean i have to pay fees again .. does that mean me and my fiance lost case number and have to wait 7 months again .. i dont know what to do .. please help ! 

1 hour ago, Alex & Jess said:

Lately i been checking my account every hour or so .. because i paid my CGI fees and it says no appointment availble. When i read online they said keep checking till you find an appointment .. today i logged in and then logged out and when i tried ti log in about 50 minutes later the usatraveldocs website tell me ERROR IN LOG IN PLEASE MAKE SURE USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CORRECT. I tried again and its still the same response while i am sure everything is correct. So I pressed forget password and got email with temp password and when i put it .. THE WEBSITE WONT LET ME IN .. it still says same thing .. embassy is closed now and opens on sunday .. i dont know what to do .. i paid the fees and couldnt get appointment and now i am locked out ! .. does that mean i have to pay fees again .. does that mean me and my fiance lost case number and have to wait 7 months again .. i dont know what to do .. please help ! 

The site is very particular and will lock you out for the slightest reasons especially multiple logins in a short amount of time. You are going to have to call the embassy and wait 2 to 3 days and it will be unlocked. You have to limit your logins and increase the amount of time between logins.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.