Jump to content

F4s: Can't remove divorced wife's name from NVC web form, need a help ,Thanks!!!

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Hong Kong


As the F4 family-based immigration applicants, received the invoice number this April. since the whole case was started quiet earlier in the year 2006 and  I divorced with 1st wife in the year 2007.  so her name is still shown on the NVC web form this time. tried several times to remove it follow with NVC guideline, upload the marriage termination document with English notarial but the system just review it serveal days and everything gets back to normal. my former wife's name still on the list. 


just wonder what's wrong with it, what else document I should offer to proof it.  Is sb encounter the same situation?  let's discuss, thanks!



Edited by JohnKK

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...