ed_dreams

It has been a long Backword Journey,

5 posts in this topic

Hi all ,,,, long time no see Mr.Sheriff Uling... just plain old Uling when we first met.. I am glad to here you to are together, Well my journey started out a little rocky everything went smooth with paperwork and applacation for K1. whe interview date came up Yanai decided she was not ready for marrage . but wanted to introduce me to a friend of hers ,, to make a long story shot ,, I am now married, was married in the Philp..Dec 4th 2006, lol and am now a rice farmer, a cocanut farmer and soon to own a mango farm. am leaveing the USA on June 27th to be with my wife AND our child, ( it came two months early ) , . ( now to the question at hand It looks like I will be going throug Phip Immagration and need any info that anyone has on all the hoops ( I will b e arriveing as a tourest, and getting a 60 day extiention and will continu to do so tell all paperwork is compleat...) I am not sure of what paperwork I must take from here to there. I do knoe the whole process can take up to 5 years

I checked in to it at one time. This should help.

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/conversion01.php

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Ed_dreams...

Congrats!

I was just writing PatientlyWaiting (Cora) about that very same thing right before I read your thread. Life does have a bit of irony mixed in with unexpected events that we hardly ever see for ourselves. However, I am very happy that all has worked for the best. I love the Phils and hope to someday live a similar life as your own, but that's in the distant future. I have no idea how to accomplish what you are doing, but it would be great if you could share your experience with us. I'm sure there are others who would love to know.

Cheers to you...

Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

I have no idea how to accomplish what you are doing, but it would be great if you could share your experience with us. I'm sure there are others who would love to know.

Ditto on that one Sheriff. That seems like point Z right now, with me currently at point A.

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi all ,,,, long time no see Mr.Sheriff Uling... just plain old Uling when we first met.. I am glad to here you to are together, Well my journey started out a little rocky everything went smooth with paperwork and applacation for K1. whe interview date came up Yanai decided she was not ready for marrage . but wanted to introduce me to a friend of hers ,, to make a long story shot ,, I am now married, was married in the Philp..Dec 4th 2006, lol and am now a rice farmer, a cocanut farmer and soon to own a mango farm. am leaveing the USA on June 27th to be with my wife AND our child, ( it came two months early ) , . ( now to the question at hand It looks like I will be going throug Phip Immagration and need any info that anyone has on all the hoops ( I will b e arriveing as a tourest, and getting a 60 day extiention and will continu to do so tell all paperwork is compleat...) I am not sure of what paperwork I must take from here to there. I do knoe the whole process can take up to 5 years

Below are a couple of links to great sources of info on living in the Philippines. Perry Gamsby has some great strait up no bull books on the subject and has done wonders for me understanding the culture and other things to look for. I am sure they would both be great places to start looking for information. My fiance is from Bogo were Perry was living last I spoke to him. He has also lived in Cebu. Best of luck to you!

http://www.philippine-dreams.com/?hop=cebuliving

http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/

St. Luke's August 3rd

Manila Embassy August 10th!

APPROVED!

Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!!

Timusa.gifmissouri.gifphili.gifGirly

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.