owaiskhan03322

f4 interview wait time Pakistan

7 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello,

My priority date is 5th april 2005 and my case got approved on 24 feb 2019.

on 24 feb 2019 i was told to wait for my interview call from Islamabad embassy. 

still no email 

can anyone give me an estimate on how long they might take to give an interview date?

the category is f4

52 minutes ago, owaiskhan03322 said:

hello,

still no email 

can anyone give me an estimate on how long they might take to give an interview date?

the category is f4

wait for embassy could take up to 3 to 6 month before they scheduled your interview 

Good luck 

Timeline
On 5/16/2019 at 9:34 PM, owaiskhan03322 said:

hello,

still no email 

the category is f4

Usually NVC schedule first interview via email. who told you that embassy will call?

Timeline
On 5/20/2019 at 4:33 PM, owaiskhan03322 said:

by call i mean email.

once your priority date is current for final action on Visa bulletin, you should get email for interview within 5-6 weeks from NVC.

• 1 year later...
On 5/22/2019 at 8:06 AM, owaiskhan03322 said:

my priority date is  5th april 2005 and the current priority date is  01 dec 2006 as per the visa bulletin 

Please share what is status of your F4 Interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.