chellie

Hotel near US Embassy Manila

16 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, VIP_LadyLuck said:

Guess what? It's right up there across the street of Cowboy Grill. Take note that the apartelle is not located along the road but in a compound. However, there are 2 ways to go there. Across the Cowboy is a pathway wherein barangay police stays there I guess it's their mini office. Just follow that path and at the end of the driveway, you'll see the apartelle. The other way is through the path going to the parking lot of the Malate Bayview Mansion - from there you will see the Adriatico Suite signage.

Oh, Paddi's point is just a street aways near the Malate Church, prolly 3 minute walk. Robinson's Mall Malate is 3 blocks away, 7 to 10 minutes walk. SLEC is also walking distance from the mall.

For me, walk time is less because I tend to walk fast especially when I'm in Manila. Everything is near really, 7-11, Figaro coffee shop Jollibee, shakey's, Korean family KTV's, spa/massage places, restaurants and more.

The room that I stayed in has a safe, personal fridge, electric kettle and 2 sets of cup/saucer/teaspoon. I attached the image of the room that I had. Bed is king size. Room has the pool view and its across the elevator.

This apartelle is family owned and only has 3 storeys so the guests are limited which makes the place less crowded than a hotel or condo unit but has the same ameneties.

IMG_9432.JPG

I will check it out next time in Manila, I enjoy the nightlife in the area and everything stays open late.  Many other cities after midnight they shut down the bars and clubs, Manila has a lot of nightlife and a lot of great places to eat and do during the daytime and evenings. 

ChickBoy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.