Muhammad369

J1 Hardship Waiver Approved

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just received my waiver notice today. It took almost 2 year later for the process. I am very thankful to this community and the friend who supported all along. I ll be more than happy to answer any questions if you guys have.

Aug 2017 to May 2019 is the whole timeline of the case. 

12 hours ago, Muhammad369 said:

Just received my waiver notice today. It took almost 2 year later for the process. I am very thankful to this community and the friend who supported all along. I ll be more than happy to answer any questions if you guys have.

Hello,

Please I really need your help.

What elements did you use for your case.

I need to file for the waiver asap.

Thank you so much 

12 hours ago, Muhammad369 said:

Hello,

Thank you so much 

Timeline
4 hours ago, j1waiverseeker said:

Hello,

Thank you so much 

Hello,

Thank you so much 

Hi, Elements as in reasons, I hired a lawyer and it took him almost 4-5 months to finalize it. He required tons of docs which were available and we sent him. 

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 5/14/2019 at 9:28 AM, Muhammad369 said:

Do you know by chance what will happen next in our hardship case (see the image) and HOW LONG before we know the outcome? Based on your experience 1359166505_ScreenShot2019-06-06at12_06_39PM.png.8666bd0326797920cd6dd73a07d5d179.png

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tissa said:

Do you know by chance what will happen next in our hardship case (see the image) and HOW LONG before we know the outcome? Based on your experience 1359166505_ScreenShot2019-06-06at12_06_39PM.png.8666bd0326797920cd6dd73a07d5d179.png

Yes now you will get the waiver hopefully . It will take not too long now . Couple months maximum 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 11:17 PM, Muhammad369 said:

Yes now you will get the waiver hopefully . It will take not too long now . Couple months maximum 

Thank you for the response! Do you know if there are actual official guidelines as far as timeframe goes for approval at our stage of the processing? Our lawyer says it can be anything from a few weeks to a few months, but I want to know if there are any limits to how long we can wait before requesting an inquiry or something. Because "few months" can mean anything - even a year or more. They received sponsor views in April. It is already June. How much longer can it take? 

Thank you!

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.