Jump to content

"Other Travel Document" in DS260 for children

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: Armenia



My sister in law won and her children are small, 1 and 7.  She is in the process of attaining a passport for them right now, would it be advisable to mark "Other Travel Document" in the form DS-260 since it will take a couple of weeks for her to get her kids passports?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Timeline

Yes she can use the “other travel documents” for her kids in order to submit the DS260 forms pending when she gets her kids’ passports. Then she’ll need to contact KCC to unlock the forms and update the passport info once she gets them. 


Alternatively she can wait until she gets their passports before submitting the forms. There’s no award for super early submission, interviews will not start until October. Interview is scheduled based on the CN being current - how high or low is her CN?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...