Montanasky

How to book K1 interview - UAE

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I am Japanese National, working in Dubai over 15years. 

I have received Packet 3 email on 9th April from Abu Dhabi US embassy but till now not able to make appointment and getting message as “There are no available appointment at this time, please check back in few days as consulate will open more appointment” since 2 weeks now. Also my step is in “Payment Visa” and above non availability message keeps showing. 

I made inquiries so many times, but embassy keeps just asking simply “please check July availability” and 2nd time although I am asking “how to access to online appointment availability”, they replied “please check June availability”...

i found another filler who received packet 3 on same day as mine, she already booked for interview ok 7th May. 

Is there anyone else having same issue?? 

Edited by Montanasky

3 hours ago, Montanasky said:

Hi

I am Japanese National, working in Dubai over 15years. 

I have received Packet 3 email on 9th April from Abu Dhabi US embassy but till now not able to make appointment and getting message as “There are no available appointment at this time, please check back in few days as consulate will open more appointment” since 2 weeks now. Also my step is in “Payment Visa” and above non availability message keeps showing. 

I made inquiries so many times, but embassy keeps just asking simply “please check July availability” and 2nd time although I am asking “how to access to online appointment availability”, they replied “please check June availability”...

i found another filler who received packet 3 on same day as mine, she already booked for interview ok 7th May. 

Is there anyone else having same issue?? 

They DO NOT have any openings. You would best be served if you follow their directions. Keep checking each day for a cancellation and then grab it. Soon they will open the calendar to another month. Good luck.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

• 7 months later...

Montanasky, I received a email from Abu Dhabi US embassy they send me a for attachments and there was a instructions to schedule my interview appointments but I try that link and it's says " there is no available appointments at the selected consulate location. Please try again later". Even I can't found any month and available slot there. Do you have any idea how long it will take to schedule my interview appointment. For you after how many days to got your appointment....

1 hour ago, RoyVin said:

Montanasky, I received a email from Abu Dhabi US embassy they send me a for attachments and there was a instructions to schedule my interview appointments but I try that link and it's says " there is no available appointments at the selected consulate location. Please try again later". Even I can't found any month and available slot there. Do you have any idea how long it will take to schedule my interview appointment. For you after how many days to got your appointment....

Each embassy controls their calendar of available interviews. Therefor you will sometimes see the same response that you have when trying to schedule your interview. If you keep checking back from time to time you may find a slot open where someone has canceled. If not, then you will have to wait till the embassy will open the next month of dates for scheduling. NO ONE knows when that will be.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

6 hours ago, RoyVin said:

Hi 

my case was different as I was applying for K1 and K2. I’ve tried to make appointment 3 of us (I and kids) all together as “Group”, so when I called customer service, they told me I have to make appointment one by one, so then I got availability shown up. So I am not sure why no appointment availability at all on site, but if you email to Abu Dhabi embassy, they normally reply in 3-4days so you can email them. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.