26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, GeorgeBrock said:

Go to dhl on Tuesday to check if it's there

2 minutes ago, GeorgeBrock said:

Go to dhl on Tuesday to check if it's there

Explain further please. Dhl website? And what for? Still waiting on interview date

Edited by Gods love 80897

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Gods love 80897 said:

Explain further please. Dhl website? And what for? Still waiting on interview date

Sorry I confused myself. Go to ustraveldocs.com and sign in. And then schedule an appointment. Since it's showing as ready, then you can schedule 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 minutes ago, GeorgeBrock said:

Sorry I confused myself. Go to ustraveldocs.com and sign in. And then schedule an appointment. Since it's showing as ready, then you can schedule 

On ceac and ustraveldocs it tells me I have to wait for some certain documents before I can schedule? 

On 4/9/2019 at 9:32 AM, GeorgeBrock said:

Hi. I attended my interview at the US embassy in Ghana regarding my Fiancé Visa on March 14th and was approved and was asked to pick my passport from DHL in 2 weeks. I checked my status and it said ISSUED. It's been showing as ISSUED since March 28th 2019. Been going to the DHL office since March 28th but they said it's not with them. I called the embassy and they said when it's ready for pickup I'll be notified by email. They said it's a good sign once it's showing ISSUED, but I been wondering why it's still not been given to me.

After my interview on March 14th 2019, the ceac.state.gov website shows my case was created on March 19th 2019 and was last updated on March 26th 2019. So between the last update and today, I've still not heard anything. It's had me very worried and anxious and I dunno what to do. Has someone been through this long wait or experiencing something similar? 

Hi, my fiancé is in the same boat . One site says issued and the other site says no update information on passport. Did you receive your passport from Dhl or any new info? Thanks in advance for your reply! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nicatlchy said:

Hi, my fiancé is in the same boat . One site says issued and the other site says no update information on passport. Did you receive your passport from Dhl or any new info? Thanks in advance for your reply! 

Hi. The issued is fine. Your fiancé will be contacted soon. The one that says no update does that even when you pick up your passport. He'll receive an email from ustraveldocs as soon as it's picked up by DHL then he can pick up the next morning. Best of luck 

On 4/24/2019 at 12:43 PM, GeorgeBrock said:

Hi. The issued is fine. Your fiancé will be contacted soon. The one that says no update does that even when you pick up your passport. He'll receive an email from ustraveldocs as soon as it's picked up by DHL then he can pick up the next morning. Best of luck 

Sorry, one more question... How long after the issued status did you receive an email to pick up your passport from DHL? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Nicatlchy said:

Sorry, one more question... How long after the issued status did you receive an email to pick up your passport from DHL? 

After about two weeks. 

So one secret that they don't tell us is that the passports are sent to dhl in batches. They take them in batches of the last update on the ceac website. A gentleman at dhl told me of that. So then it could be issued alright but will online get to dhl once that batch is set to go to dhl 

14 hours ago, GeorgeBrock said:

After about two weeks. 

So one secret that they don't tell us is that the passports are sent to dhl in batches. They take them in batches of the last update on the ceac website. A gentleman at dhl told me of that. So then it could be issued alright but will online get to dhl once that batch is set to go to dhl 

Wow.... Thank you! Best of luck to you and your family.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.