Jump to content

Filing I-130 and I-130 is G-325A req.? Final preparations before filing. Please help

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts



I am a lawful resident of US filing for my spouse and son to come here to US. My packet is almost complete and I'm filing without the assistance of a lawyer. Is G-325A a requirement for F2A? If so does my spouse needs to sign the form physically and mail it to US?


Please help me double check my packet if everything is good to go.


Personal check of $535

Cover letter



My passport photos (2pcs)

Photocopy of my green card

Photocopy of my birth cert, spouse and son's birth cert, our marriage cert

Evidences of bonafide marriage ( Printed photos of our memories and wedding pictures, engagement and wedding ring)

Letter of support from our relatives and friend to prove that our relationship is legit.


Thank you very much in advance!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.