Aussielad

Will she need a waiver after almost 20 years?

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hello, even though I have a suspicion that it's probably the case but I'll ask anyway. Overstay...

She entered the U.S. on a B1/B2 tourist visa in January 31, 2001, and left in December of 2002. She tried to enter in January 2003, but was obviously denied entry.

So, for a K-1 visa, she would get denied and need an I-601 waiver correct? Even after almost 20 years

212 (a)(6)(c)(i) 212 (A) (7) (A) (i) (I)

A 79094131-I 295- OR- 12 January 2003 (When she was denied entry in Orlando trying to return)

So, she will need a waiver right?...and if she does...how hard is it to get forgiven??

Oct 29th 2004 -Met online
Oct 29th -First phone call
Dec 25th -She purposed and i said Yes!
May 10th I-130 Packet and Packet 3 sent off to me by the U.S. Consulate
May 16th -Received Packets 1-3 from the U.S. consulate
June 29th -I arrived in Puerto-Rico!
July 2nd -Married in Mayaguez, Puerto-Rico and also got our interview date for September 6th
August 17th -We arrived in Australia to file for Sep. 6th
September 6th - Filed DCF in Sydney and approved 1 hour later!
September 12 -Received my passport with the visa and yellow packet
November 24th -POE.......Guam,USA
December 12, 2005-Green Card arrived in the mail
September 11, 2007 -Filed I-751 on conditions
September 17 -VSC Receives my I-751 and issues NOA1
Oct 10 -Had biometrics taken in San Juan, Puerto Rico ASC
Oct 12 -Touched.
Aug 21, 2008 -Approved!...........finally
Sep 17, 2008 -Mailed off N-400
Oct 22, 2008 -Biometrics taken in San Juan ASC
Feb 12, 2009 -N-400 Interview
Feb 26, 2009 -Oath.....the end.

....................................*What we do in this life will have an echo in the life to come*...............................

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.