AlenaS

K-1 and petitioner truck driver

33 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, AlenaS said:

Hello guys!

Help me please if you can with my situation.

We already received NOA-2 few weeks ago.

My fiance is truck driver with his own LLC. He wants to quit this job when I'll come to USA so we can be together every day. Now the question: what should I say on interview? Admit that he's planning to change job? Work on the same place for few month after I'll come? I'm afraid that person on interview will not like the fact that soon my fiance will have no job...

Why would he quit his job only to be around you everyday and why would you not work at all. It is your life, but my point I making is how can you Adjust sttus with no income. Love is a good thing, but unless your soon to be husband has his own business or other income, there could many problems for both of you when it comes to money. Love does not pay the bills.

19 hours ago, AlenaS said:

He wants to quit truck driving because he'll never be home if he'll stay. I don't want this too because I want to come to USA to be with my future husband that I love and not be alone while he is driving somewhere 😔 Thank you for your replies! I really need help.

Yo could ride along with him on his long trips. That way you see each other daily and he has good money. But I would not quick my job unless i had another job to fall back on.

16 hours ago, AlenaS said:

I know that doing that we can make good money but this life style is not for me. And not for my fiance I think that's one of the reasons why he wants to quit job and be home more. Thank you very much for your answer. You definitely gave us some ideas what to do 😉

So would you rather be in love and broke, or have money and be uncomfortable for a short time traveling on the road with him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.