Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
colin57

AOS, notice of interveiw

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone.

Just and update and to let everyone know how the USCIS are doing,  in the mail today was a letter informing us that my AOS interview has been scheduled for April 16, 2019 in downtown Milwaukee. It was a bit of a surprise since I only got my EAD card a month ago and I wasn't really expecting this until May at the earliest. Hopefully everything will go ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, colin57 said:

Hi everyone.

Just and update and to let everyone know how the USCIS are doing,  in the mail today was a letter informing us that my AOS interview has been scheduled for April 16, 2019 in downtown Milwaukee. It was a bit of a surprise since I only got my EAD card a month ago and I wasn't really expecting this until May at the earliest. Hopefully everything will go ok.

Hi, thats nice! My local office is Milwaukee also, but I am december 2018 filer:) 

How long did you wait till interview was sheduled? I am very curios because not many people from Wisconsin:) 

I am pretty sure everything will be fine. Share your experience please after the interview. Thanks.

ps. nevermind, I checked your timeline;)

Edited by AnJay

“Life is a roller coaster, just enjoy the ride”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AnJay said:

Hi, thats nice! My local office is Milwaukee also, but I am december 2018 filer:) 

How long did you wait till interview was sheduled? I am very curios because not many people from Wisconsin:) 

I am pretty sure everything will be fine. Share your experience please after the interview. Thanks.

ps. nevermind, I checked your timeline;)

I will share our experience, if you haven't had your biometrics yet I found the people in the MKE department very nice and friendly, as I said I was shocked, maybe even disbelieve that we might be one month away from me becoming a permeant resident, as with almost everyone it has been a long, almost 2 years since we started getting the paper work together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, colin57 said:

I will share our experience, if you haven't had your biometrics yet I found the people in the MKE department very nice and friendly, as I said I was shocked, maybe even disbelieve that we might be one month away from me becoming a permeant resident, as with almost everyone it has been a long, almost 2 years since we started getting the paper work together.

Yeah i had my bio done in the beginning of January and really liked the friendly staff:) Trying to figure it out when i will get my EAD and interview:) 

Good luck on your interview! 


“Life is a roller coaster, just enjoy the ride”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AnJay said:

Yeah i had my bio done in the beginning of January and really liked the friendly staff:) Trying to figure it out when i will get my EAD and interview:) 

Good luck on your interview! 

Thanks, the interview reviews for the Milwaukee office seem ok.  I found the VJ time line about right for the EAD & Advance Parole, hopefully your time line will be about right too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×