alaa2050

Waiting for an interview date after my documents were approved

6 posts in this topic

Hello

My family and I applied for an EB5 and i know that for the past two months there were no eb5 visas issued due to its expiration. Now that it was reauthorized on the 15th of February, how long before we get an interview date? Do you think I should just call the NVC? If it's any help I'm an Egyptian national that lives in Saudi Arabia 

Edited by alaa2050

Hi, I am also an eb5 applicant waiting in UAE. one of my friend has been waiting for interview in Abu dhabi since december, no update yet. their attorney said nobody has been given interview slots in Abu dhabi after re-authorization in 2019.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

Just to give you an update, things started to move with EB5 at NVC .

I received yesterday my appointment letter for april 19th.  My prior letter from NVC with the approval notice of the documents submitted was from december 12th 2018.

Everything was delayed a little bit because of the shutdown but dont worry about they saying the program is not reauthorized. It is !

12 hours ago, am8594 said:

Just to give you an update, things started to move with EB5 at NVC .

I received yesterday my appointment letter for april 19th.  My prior letter from NVC with the approval notice of the documents submitted was from december 12th 2018.

Everything was delayed a little bit because of the shutdown but dont worry about they saying the program is not reauthorized. It is !

Congratulations on getting the interview date. Where is your interview consulate?

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.