jabbal

Interview Reschedule

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, jabbal said:

Hi All,

Because of medical still not available, I sent an email to cancel scheduled interview so my next question is

Do we have to schedule interview date and Time by ourself from website http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com ??

Or they are going to send new interview date ?

Thanks

update your timeline please are you a K1 or a CR1?

Timeline
Just now, jabbal said:

Thanks

IR1

once CEAC says at NVC and you get a letter you are document qualified they should have told you to wait till they schedule an interview what is the country?

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

once CEAC says at NVC and you get a letter you are document qualified they should have told you to wait till they schedule an interview what is the country?

ok, So i received interview scheduled email for march 1 in india but because medical is not done yet , I sent an email to reschedule it ., now my medical results are going to be available in 1st week of may, so for immigration interview that i sent email to cancle for march 1, Now i want interview to be scheduled for /after may 1, 

Do i have to schedule interivew by myslef somehwere on official link ??

or immigration is going to send me another interview scheduled leeter or email ??

I mean, Is it possible to pick up a interview date by myself ?? or they just going to send me interview date ??

Thanks

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jabbal said:

ok, So i received interview scheduled email for march 1 in india but because medical is not done yet , I sent an email to reschedule it ., now my medical results are going to be available in 1st week of may, so for immigration interview that i sent email to cancle for march 1, Now i want interview to be scheduled for /after may 1, 

Do i have to schedule interivew by myslef somehwere on official link ??

or immigration is going to send me another interview scheduled leeter or email ??

I mean, Is it possible to pick up a interview date by myself ?? or they just going to send me interview date ??

Thanks

in the paper it should have told you what or who to contact if you need to reschedule, and I think you have to contact the embassy direct.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.