Harsha85

I-134 Source of Income

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
On 3/18/2019 at 9:33 AM, Harsha85 said:

Hi SusieQQ,

Just to let you know, i had my interview with Colombo embassy on last week. My application was approved and i am waiting to collect my passports now. :)

Thanks for you help throug out the journey.

Kind Regards,

Harsha

Hi Harsha, Did you give only the same sponsor or did you make joint sponsorship someone else? 

ROC Process:

Submitted I-751: August 4, 2018

Received by California ofis : August 6, 2018

NOA1 date : August 29, 2018

Biometrics date : March 29, 2019

Filed: Other Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
8 hours ago, Tommal said:

Hi Harsha, Did you give only the same sponsor or did you make joint sponsorship someone else? 

Hi Tommal,

I actually got new sponsor as i wasnt sure about the earlier sponsor. 

Also i valued the openion from SusieQQ on the same, so decided to find a new sponsor rather than taking a chance. :) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
15 hours ago, Harsha85 said:

Hi Tommal,

I actually got new sponsor as i wasnt sure about the earlier sponsor. 

Also i valued the openion from SusieQQ on the same, so decided to find a new sponsor rather than taking a chance. :) 

Thats good. Hope you will come to US soon. All the best brother! Which state your going to stay? Do you have to stay in the same state where your sponsor live? Florida where I am living is good in many ways but pay is not good. Its a kind of poor state😊 with no state income tax which is best, It is a kind of retirement area. Sunny and no 4 season. Wisely decide where to start, am telling if you get a good job in one state your are getting stuck to it. I was thinking to move to Washington State but then I got a City job so I am going to live here until getting retired, lol.

ROC Process:

Submitted I-751: August 4, 2018

Received by California ofis : August 6, 2018

NOA1 date : August 29, 2018

Biometrics date : March 29, 2019

Filed: Other Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
7 hours ago, Tommal said:

Thats good. Hope you will come to US soon. All the best brother! Which state your going to stay? Do you have to stay in the same state where your sponsor live? Florida where I am living is good in many ways but pay is not good. Its a kind of poor state😊 with no state income tax which is best, It is a kind of retirement area. Sunny and no 4 season. Wisely decide where to start, am telling if you get a good job in one state your are getting stuck to it. I was thinking to move to Washington State but then I got a City job so I am going to live here until getting retired, lol.

Thanks bro. 

yes, i am planning to come to US, but there are few things to settle in here before i leave. I got few insanely good job offers so far. However everything is on east coast.  Lets see. :) 

On 4/13/2019 at 10:37 AM, Harsha85 said:

Thanks bro. 

yes, i am planning to come to US, but there are few things to settle in here before i leave. I got few insanely good job offers so far. However everything is on east coast.  Lets see. :) 

that is great news

when it rains it pours and best of luck, really great news

Am applying for jobs over 16 months now and all i got are quick interviews and "Sorry" since am not eligible to work yet.

Mohammad Saeed

HVAC Operations Manager

http://www.mohdsaeed.ae

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.