Jump to content
Visitor User

URGENT: Change of address - I-130 pending?

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello. My USC brother petitioned a I-130 in the F4 category, USC sibling.


We never did any change of address since he has moved couple times and I moved once. The application is still pending and I would like to change the address. 


Who makes the change online? My brother or myself? Also, do we put his current address or my own?


The NOA that was sent was to him has his then address on the I-130.


I am also in a process of AOS through my USC mother and my interview is on 2/25/19. Would not changing the address on my brother’s petition cause any issues negatively on my current AOS process through my mother? My own address is current on I-485 and I-765 but we did not change it until we filed for AOS months later after move (I assume USCIS got my address from the I-485 application)?

Edited by Visitor User

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.