R.D.A

Please help

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Libya
Timeline

hello

my husband applied for an I-130 petition for me and our baby boy on 20/12/2017 and on 30/7/2018 it was approved by USCIS and was received by NVC on 2/11/2018, our documents, fees  was accpeted on 13/1/2019  and on 22/1/2019 we have recieved  our interview appointment letter email from NVC  but the interview location was in Casablanca morocco which was an issues since am a Libyan citizen because morocco requires visa for Libyan citizen so i requested a transfer from the US embassy in morocco  to the US embassy in Tunis, they said they would transfer our cases.

so my question is how long will the transfer take?

has anyone went trough this ,if so please share your story with me.

thanks in advance

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

have you been living in  Morocco?   if so,  a criminal report from there  will be needed

and for future put dates as month/day/year   not  day/month/year

as for transfer,  can be  a few months but possibly several

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Libya
Timeline

Hello 

thank you for reply , no I have never been in Morocco, I live in Libya but Libya doesn’t have a US embassy that’s why our interview was scheduled in Morocco. 

And did your case took months to transfer instead of weeks ??. 

Thanks 

• 3 months later...
Filed: Timeline
On 2/4/2019 at 8:25 AM, R.D.A said:

Hello 

thank you for reply , no I have never been in Morocco, I live in Libya but Libya doesn’t have a US embassy that’s why our interview was scheduled in Morocco. 

And did your case took months to transfer instead of weeks ??. 

Thanks 

I just saw this , but I was able to transfer my case in 2017 and took less than couple weeks .

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.