Zeeshan ch

Still in administrative processing after submitting DNA results and 221(g) additional documents i have some questions?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi i want to know something please our case is f3 immigration family viza in us consulate islamabad pakistan at interview CO give 221(g) and asked for additional documents and also give pink slip which CO recommended DNA with my mother me and my 2 siblings my mom is principal applicant we are in AP from 7 months is going but the reason is for submitting additional documents and DNA process there is a name issue in birth certificate and as well as passport because firstly my all documentation is with step father like my CNIC and passport but when we go at interview CO knows thats he is not my orignal father CO ask from me where is your orignal father is said he is died 18 year ago and then CO ask whats you orignal father name is tell the name then he says please correct your name in your birth certificate and passport as well and submit it again they kept the passport of all of us we submitted all additinal documnets with my new recorrect name with my orignal father and done DNA with my biological mother she is principal applicant also results submited of DNA dirctley by lab in the consulate no waiting results submitted on 11- jan-2019 now some questions please answer me?
1: is there we get viza after DNA and all the explied above ?
2: how many time CO take after getting additional documents and DNA results?
3: our medical will be expire in MAY2019 is embassy recemend new medical or case will ne conclued before expirey on medical?
4: we will get viza on the basis of DNA results?
5: is there any chance to send back case to uscis?
6 : viza applications will expire on 30-april-2019 did we get vizas before expires of visa applications? 
Thank you in advance for replying or your positive response much appreciated ☺️👍

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline
5 hours ago, Zeeshan ch said:

Salut je veux savoir quelque chose s'il vous plaît notre cas est f3 immigration famille viza en nous consulat islamabad pakistan lors de l'interview CO donner 221 (g) et a demandé des documents supplémentaires et aussi donner bordereau rose qui CO recommandé ADN avec ma mère moi et mes 2 frères et sœurs mes maman est demandeur principal que nous sommes dans AP depuis 7 mois va mais la raison est pour soumettre des documents supplémentaires et processus ADN il y a un problème de nom dans le certificat de naissance et aussi le passeport parce que tout ma documentation est d'abord avec beau-père comme mon CNIC et passeport, mais quand nous allons à l'entretien, CO sait qu'il n'est pas mon père originel. CO me demande où est ton père originel. Il est dit qu'il est décédé il y a 18 ans. Ensuite, CO vous demande ce que vous appelez son nom. corrigez votre nom dans votre acte de naissance et votre passeport et soumettez-le à nouveauils ont gardé le passeport de nous tous nous avons soumis tous les documents supplémentaires avec mon nouveau nom correct avec mon père original et fait l'ADN avec ma mère biologique, elle est la demanderesse principale également résultats soumis d'ADN dirctley par laboratoire au consulat pas de résultats d'attente soumis le 11 - janvier-2019 maintenant quelques questions s'il vous plaît répondez-moi?
1: pouvons-nous obtenir viza après l'ADN et tout ce qui a été expliqué ci-dessus?
2: combien de temps CO prend après l’obtention de documents supplémentaires et de résultats ADN?
3: notre dossier médical expirera en MAI2019 si l’ambassade recommande-t-elle un nouveau certificat médical ou une affaire sera-t-elle réglée avant l’expiration du certificat médical?
4: nous obtiendrons viza sur la base des résultats de l'ADN?
5: y a-t-il une chance de renvoyer l'affaire à uscis?
6: les demandes de viza expireront le 30 avril 2019 Avons-nous obtenu des vizas avant l'expiration des demandes de visa? 
Merci d'avance pour répondre ou votre réponse positive apprécié ☺️ 👍

surely after the DNA test you will have your visa I was in the same case last week the CO called me for a new medical report as well as other document in order to finalize the process my DNA test is positive and I do 9 months in AP

Timeline
5 hours ago, Mat 2019 said:

surely after the DNA test you will have your visa I was in the same case last week the CO called me for a new medical report as well as other document in order to finalize the process my DNA test is positive and I do 9 months in AP

Thank you for your answer can you please tell me that whick viza catagorey you have your previous medical is expire and the embassy call you again for interview we are from 8 month in Administrative processing we submitted DNA result on 11-jan-2019 and additional documents on 11-dec-2018 

1: how many time after DNA results submitted embassy contact you or response you can you please tell me?

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Zeeshan ch said:

Thank you for your answer can you please tell me that whick viza catagorey you have your previous medical is expire and the embassy call you again for interview we are from 8 month in Administrative processing we submitted DNA result on 11-jan-2019 and additional documents on 11-dec-2018 

1: how many time after DNA results submitted embassy contact you or response you can you please tell me?

my visa is F2B and my previous medical examination has expired for 4 months the co call for a new medical examination and tell me that it is to finalize the procedure the DNA test is determining

Timeline
8 hours ago, Mat 2019 said:

my visa is F2B and my previous medical examination has expired for 4 months the co call for a new medical examination and tell me that it is to finalize the procedure the DNA test is determining

Thank you soo much for your response i just wanna ask how many time you got call from embassy when you submitted dna results?

Timeline
9 hours ago, Zeeshan ch said:

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse, je voudrais juste vous demander combien de fois vous avez reçu un appel de l'ambassade lorsque vous avez soumis les résultats de l'ADN?

only last week he called me if the finished procedure they will call

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.