Okonore

scanned printed copies Affidavit of support

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Okonore said:

After my interview at the embassy ,I was asked to bring a joint sponsor..Can scanned printed copies of the joint sponsor’s affidavit of support,IRS and W2 be submitted? Or I need to take originals?

original copes for AOS. W-2 I believe can be scanned according to an NVC representative however to be safe bring the original and a copy

Edited by josie125

3 hours ago, josie125 said:

original copes for AOS. W-2 I believe can be scanned according to an NVC representative however to be safe bring the original and a copy

Hello Josie! ! Same thing happened to us.  We resubmitted and they updated our case jan 14th. Did they give u a time line of how long it would take to get an answer?  Also did u pay for the visa before interview? 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 hours ago, Zaks said:

Hello Josie! ! Same thing happened to us.  We resubmitted and they updated our case jan 14th. Did they give u a time line of how long it would take to get an answer?  Also did u pay for the visa before interview? 

I have no had a interview yet however they had this requirement for me after submitting, I had to upload it and then took another 2 weeks to get approved. 

I've seen things like this happen and they always want the original if it is civil documents or financial. So please upload and then bring it

On 1/27/2019 at 8:18 AM, Okonore said:

After my interview at the embassy ,I was asked to bring a joint sponsor..Can scanned printed copies of the joint sponsor’s affidavit of support,IRS and W2 be submitted? Or I need to take originals?

Good morning.  I was wondering if u had submitting your joint sponsors information? If so has the. Embassy contacted you about your visa approval?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.