Qian

How to understand the case status (response to RFE)

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi all

I received a RFE digitally regarding DS258 fingerprint cards, and I Fedex'ed them back before I received the actual mail- (I reacted too soon, I know)

The actual mail contains the FD258 cards, and an envelope which I was supposed to seal and send back.

2 days after the Fedex was delivered, on Jan 9, my status changed to

We received the information we requested from you

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your application.

This wording seems a little different than what I have read on the forum, but it does sound like the cards were accepted after all. 

Is that right?  

I know I could probably send again properly this time, but I don't want to confuse things, but again, I don't want to find out it was rejected after sitting here waiting for months.

Does anyone know how to read this status? and what it supposed to change to next?

Thanks a ton!

Expeditious Naturalization 319B (Experience Report)

CR1 I-130 NOA1: Apr 17 2017

Naturalization: Apr 11 2019  

US passport in hand: Apr 18 2019 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.