rooji

Address Change and filling I-751: what to do?

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I asked this before but I can't seem to find my post about this. My permanent address where all my mail comes to is currently my parent's place where we originally had our driver's license and all of our official governmental dealings are.

Recently we moved to an apartment which has one year lease and we plan to move before that so we haven't really changed our address officially anywhere else. However, when I filed for my husband's removal conditions, I didn't mention our current physical address as our physical address because of our intentions of not moving and plus someone told me that it would be better not to announce our new (temporary) physical address on I-751 form when filling. My question is that recently i have been reading people mentioning how it is important to inform USCIS about the move and that too within 10 days. I was pregnant when  we moved and after the baby we filed for my husband. Should I go ahead and inform USCIS now or should I let it be? We already got our bio metric appointment letter so does it matter if we informed them or not?

someone please clarify, especially if they went through something similar to us.

Thanks

Rooj

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.