Zeeshan ch

Need help i want to ask some question about our viza

3 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our viza is F3 family immigratin viza

at time of interview some documents is not correct there a difference in my father mother marrige certificate stuff like that the consular officers give us 221(g) letter my mother is principal application and father and childrens are benifecirey and couslat officer also recommended DNA of mother with children our interview is done on 12-06-18 after that the kit arrived from usa embassy called us for DNA sample we go to embassy the din,t take sample and ask us that change the name on passport of me because this marrige is my mother second marrige me and my elder sister which is married now and not a part or us immigration becuase she is in Australia we both are from first marrige of my mother and blood relation with our mother this father is our step father and my step father has also 1 son which is part of our family and my step brother from this marrige i have younger sister now my on my passport my orignal father name who is died when i was 2 year old now all marrige certificate and birth certificate of mine and and divorce paper all documents is ready our case is in administrative processing frol 12-06-2018 when interview and our ceac status update every month this is the whole stuff any more question you wanna ask you can ask now my questions is.......

1: our ceac case show my mother is principal applicant and mothe last updated case is 5-nov-2018 and other all father and children show 17-oct-2018 is there any issue to worry about?

2: how much time take by embassy for DNA processing after taking DNA sample?

3 how much time embassy take after submitting 221(g) letter additional documets submission ?

Our case is already too mucj late in AP from june 2018 is how much time taken by embassy after dna sample taken or submitting documets plz tell us I appreciate your answer plz help i am much worried about my future?😢

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/19/2019 at 3:31 AM, Farhank said:

Hi, how long does US embassy in islamabad take to schedule a DNA sample test after kit arrives. Mine was recieved on 14th December 2018, it’s more than a month no contact from embassy yet? Please share any time line based on your experience please 

In our case after receiving kits by embassy we get call in 10 working days the only way is just send them inquiries that my kits arrived shedule our sample taking appointment 

Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.