Jump to content
Amnazaid

K1 help Islamabad

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Is there any one who go through from k1 visa.? I had my interview on 5th nov and my case has been updated..!! 6th nov,19th nov and 4th dec.. after a month now its change from application received to adminstrative processing.. 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Amnazaid said:

Is there any one who go through from k1 visa.? I had my interview on 5th nov and my case has been updated..!! 6th nov,19th nov and 4th dec.. after a month now its change from application received to adminstrative processing.. 


 

 
  •  

what was the outcome of the interview? was there a 221G given? were you told you were approved

 

from what I have seen onces CEAC changes from immigrant visa to nonimmigrant visa they are getting ready to approve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

what was the outcome of the interview? was there a 221G given? were you told you were approved

 

from what I have seen onces CEAC changes from immigrant visa to nonimmigrant visa they are getting ready to approve it.

Yes they gave me 221g.. yea its change immigrant to non immigrant..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Amnazaid said:

Yes they gave me 221g.. yea its change immigrant to non immigrant..

 

so if they give you a 221G paper and just said it needed further processing but it has not changed to non immigrant that is a good sign good luck in your future 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khallaf said:

so if they give you a 221G paper and just said it needed further processing but it has not changed to non immigrant that is a good sign good luck in your future 

Yes..!! It is changed into non immigrant. Did you go through from this process..??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×