Savanna0501

Honduras Embassy Phase Questions?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

So I filed my fiancé’s I-129f in September however, his friend who is also from Honduras had his filed in this past March. His friend already got their approval. They are using an immigration lawyer. Anyways, this lawyer has not been keeping his friend updated. I had to inform his friend that he would need a medical exam. His lawyer recently emailed him saying before he could schedule his interview in Tegucigalpa, he would need to go to any Banco Atlantida go pay the interview fee which was 265 dollars but needed to be paid in lempiras. He went to pay and they told him he needed the confirmation page in order to pay. He has no idea what this means. His lawyer filed his DS-160 form for him I believe. Is this confirmation form that the bank is referring to that they need? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!! 

Edited by Savanna0501

Yes, they will need the confirmation page showing the DS-160 was completed and submitted before the fee can be paid. He also can pay online I believe if he does not want to go to the bank. 

Hope this helps 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
20 minutes ago, SJ_Ulloa said:

Yes, they will need the confirmation page showing the DS-160 was completed and submitted before the fee can be paid. He also can pay online I believe if he does not want to go to the bank. 

Hope this helps 

Yes thank you so much!! So once he shows the bank that page and then pays he can set up the interview on line??  

3 minutes ago, Savanna0501 said:

Yes thank you so much!! So once he shows the bank that page and then pays he can set up the interview on line??  

yes, I would also tell him to print out t he confirmation page from completing the DS-160 and then ask for a receipt from the bank that he paid the visa fee. Once it has been applied he will be able to go online and schedule his appointment :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.