Lyondellic

Will USCIS text list date and time for Interview?

3 posts in this topic

My wife and I are waiting for our interview to be scheduled. Our case has been listed as ready to schedule since late May on the USCIS site. When the text comes that tells me our interview has finally been scheduled, will it list the date and time for the interview?

Thanks!

Unfortunately it wont. The text will just say that there has been an update on your case. You will have to wait for the actual copy of the interview letter to know when , where and the time of the interview. 

05/24 PD
06/18/18 Bio apt
06/26/18 Fingerprint review was completed
09/27/18 RFE for I-864
11/04/18 Sent response to RFE
11/06/18 RFE response was received
11/07/18 Courtesy letter for I-693
11/19/18 Case is ready to be scheduled for interveiw
11/20/18 Interview was scheduled

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Generally that's the status that you case gets after the local office has processed your biometrics. Next is to just wait be sure to check if your status lines up with your local office's timeline. Houston shows an average of 437 days. Would be easier to tell if you filled out your timeline information.

As for the interview date / time, my wife and I had our case status at Interview Scheduled for 2.5 weeks before we actually got the letter in the mail with the information.

Edited by Calidas

Removing Conditions 

I-751 Sent:    04-Nov-2020

i-751 Received: 10-Nov-2020

Fee charged: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1 Received: 17-Dec-2020

24 mo. Extension: 15-Nov-2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.