Jump to content

Need help for Two questions- online document requirement

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi all,


Applying online for my wife-  Need two documents to upload:


[1] My wife was married before and divorced.  Her family name was changed during her  previous marriage   " Roy " and Now it is  "  De ".  So when the question was asked  part 2,  point 3 :  Other names you have used since Birth ( including nicknames, aliases and maiden name, if applicable), we put Family name Roy and Given name Sarmsitha.   During upload , it is asking for name change document-  Questions-  She has old passport with Sarmistha Roy  in it and also she has past marriage certificate with Sarmistha Roy, which one will be more appropriate ?


[2] I have a son from my previous marriage and he is 24 years old and so PART 11 INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN , she wrote Stepchild.    Now asking document about parental relationship.  What document she will upload?  

Name change.JPG


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.