TheFostersJourney

Ready to get things started!

1 post in this topic

Hi Everyone, I’m new here 🙂. I recently got married to my amazing husband in August (2018) in Jamaica. We’re hoping to send off Docs by the end of November. I hate being in a long distance relationship/ marriage and I miss my husband so much.  A little back story about us, I’m 22 and he’s 27 we came across each other through facebook (2012) and after weeks of corresponding we exchange numbers during that time we never met in person. My husband is Jamaican and myself, I was born and raised in Jamaica and later came to the U.S..now I’m a U.S. citizen. Upon months of just friendly talks to each other on and off, around (2016) we started talking to each other more I later realize I was crushing on him 😂🙈. In (April of 2017) I went to Jamaica and we finally met in person, after we met and having feelings for each other we talked about giving it a chance to date since then I’ve completely been blown off my feet ❤️. I went back to Jamaica (July 2017) and he proposed to me, he has met some of my family and I met his family as well so far everything is great. I went back to Jamica in (February 2018) to make wedding arrangement plans and to spend time with each other. I went back to Jamaica June 2018 for our wedding in August and stayed down there for 3 months I came back to U.S. in (September 2018). We both don’t have any kids were both excited and ready to start our life with each other. So now back to present, I have collected so far some supporting evidence ( proof of citizenship, proof of joint accounts, proof of travel, proof of communication, evidence of relationship, evidence of wedding related expences, marriage certificafe, evidence of bono-fide marriage, evidence of honeymoon and evidence of on-going relationship). I am still working on collecting other docs but for now I just wanted to share the beginning of our visa journey.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.