• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ali R said:

Does have Strong Evidence about your K1 visa ,USCIS approved your I-129F ...? 

Yes it was approved 

6 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

Ohk..!! I had my interview on 5th nov in Islamabad .. and they kept my passport and give me 221g paper..!! And now my status is application received..!! 

What did you get 221g for?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Urva said:

Yes it was approved 

What did you get 221g for?

I dont know they give me very confusing answer when i asked her that i am approved..!! First she said  no then yes..!! And  your case is additional administrative processing this is the statment which is written on my 221g paper..!! Thats it 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Amnazaid said:

I dont know they give me very confusing answer when i asked her that i am approved..!! First she said  no then yes..!! And  your case is additional administrative processing this is the statment which is written on my 221g paper..!! Thats it 

Did you have an approved I-129F from USCIS 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Urva said:

Did you have an approved I-129F from USCIS 

Yes..!! 

1 hour ago, Ali R said:

Can you show 221g form what they write in the paper ...?

Yea sure

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ali R said:

They received my case on 8Oct  I-129F  still in progress i dont how long take they approve the case ....have idea please comment 

Did they kept your passport?? 

On 11/7/2018 at 10:01 PM, Amnazaid said:

6CDDD3F5-5833-4B1A-BFF9-F40AF8B95605.jpeg

Refusal under Section 221(g) means that essential information is missing from an application or that an application has been placed on administrative hold. The consular officer who interviews you will tell you at the end of your interview if action on your case is being refused under 221(g) pending further information. The officer will either tell you that the case has to undergo administrative processing, or will ask you to submit additional information. Please note that a 221(g) refusal is considered a refusal for visa waiver travel. If you have been refused 221(g) you may not travel via visa waiver.

If further information is required, the officer will tell you how to submit that information. As part of this process, you will be given a written letter and will have 12 months from the date of your application to submit the requested documents without having to pay a new visa application fee. After one year, an application refused under Section 221(g) is terminated per Section 203(e).

If the U.S. Embassy or Consulate requested additional information or documentation from you, you must submit those documents at a Collection Centre. This web pageexplains how to submit your documents for delivery to the Embassy or Consulate.

Other Information

Some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after your interview with a consular officer. You will be advised of this possibility during your interview. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of your visa interview. When additional administrative processing is required, the length of processing time will vary based on the circumstances of each case. You are reminded to apply early for your visa, well in advance of your anticipated date of travel.

Note: Before inquiring about your visa status, you or your representative must wait at least 60 days from the date of your interview or the submission of supplemental documents, whichever is later. Please be patient.

You can check the status of your application any time at the following website.

On 11/7/2018 at 7:36 PM, Amnazaid said:

Refusal under Section 221(g) means that essential information is missing from an application or that an application has been placed on administrative hold. The consular officer who interviews you will tell you at the end of your interview if action on your case is being refused under 221(g) pending further information. The officer will either tell you that the case has to undergo administrative processing, or will ask you to submit additional information. Please note that a 221(g) refusal is considered a refusal for visa waiver travel. If you have been refused 221(g) you may not travel via visa waiver.

If further information is required, the officer will tell you how to submit that information. As part of this process, you will be given a written letter and will have 12 months from the date of your application to submit the requested documents without having to pay a new visa application fee. After one year, an application refused under Section 221(g) is terminated per Section 203(e).

If the U.S. Embassy or Consulate requested additional information or documentation from you, you must submit those documents at a Collection Centre. This web pageexplains how to submit your documents for delivery to the Embassy or Consulate.

Other Information

Some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after your interview with a consular officer. You will be advised of this possibility during your interview. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of your visa interview. When additional administrative processing is required, the length of processing time will vary based on the circumstances of each case. You are reminded to apply early for your visa, well in advance of your anticipated date of travel.

Note: Before inquiring about your visa status, you or your representative must wait at least 60 days from the date of your interview or the submission of supplemental documents, whichever is later. Please be patient.

You can check the status of your application any time at the following website.

Timeline

Thank you for writing to our office. Your immigrant visa case has been refused under INA Section 221(g) for administrative processing, an integral part of the visa adjudication and issuance process that can neither be expedited nor waived. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the amount of time the processing will take and timing varies based on the individual circumstances of each case. The visa application will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete.

Please be assured that we are aware of your concerns and will process the application to completion as quickly as possible, in accordance with U.S. laws. We recognize that this process can be frustrating for applicants and regret any inconvenience. 

Can any one tell me what is the next step?? Why they rejected my parents visa? 

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.