DFG

Registering Interview with US Department of State Visa Appointment and Information System

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question, I was so completely excited when I (finally) received notice of my interview date that I immediately went to register my interview date and select my pick-up location.  Now that I think back to it, and obviously when I have no way of verifying, I am wondering if i entered my information correctly.  I think I recall the website asking for 2 (or 3) numbers, one was the NVC case number, my passport number and I can't recall right now but I think there was another one and I think i entered my DS-260 confirmation number.  I did not receive any error messages nor was I unable to register my interview date but this thought crept up on me and I'm just trying to verify if I am remembering everything correctly or if my mind is playing tricks on me.  When I go to look at my information on the home page of the US Department of State Visa Appointment and Info System, my name, case number and passport number are all there and correctly listed. 

Does any of this sound familiar?  Any recent registers that can answer my question?

Thanks so much!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~MOved to the Canada forum, from DCF~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

I haven't registered myself yet - but I'm hoping it'll be soon. My guess is you're probably fine, I would think calling them if you're really worried would be the best course of action. Hopefully someone who has registered can shed some light, but I'm sure you're fine if it's all listed correctly on the site! Congratulations!

Removing Conditions timeline:

• I-90 accidentally submitted - 2020-08-14
  • I-751 submitted & received - 2021-03-26
  • Biometrics applied to case - 2021-04-21
  • Ready to schedule interview - 2021-12-22
  • Interview scheduled - 2022-01-04
  • Interview - 2022-02-01 / Postponed
  • New 10 year card being sent out!!!!
    2022-02-03 / Case Approved 2022-02-04

Timeline
1 minute ago, arellah said:

I haven't registered myself yet - but I'm hoping it'll be soon. My guess is you're probably fine, I would think calling them if you're really worried would be the best course of action. Hopefully someone who has registered can shed some light, but I'm sure you're fine if it's all listed correctly on the site! Congratulations!

Thanks for getting back to me. I’m not sure if I should even bother calling or not. Maybe you can let me know what you do when you register? Since it’ll be fresh in your mind? 

Just now, DFG said:

Thanks for getting back to me. I’m not sure if I should even bother calling or not. Maybe you can let me know what you do when you register? Since it’ll be fresh in your mind? 

Absolutely I will! Fingers crossed I'll get the email soon so I can help you out. :P What was your CC, if you don't mind me asking?

Timeline
Just now, arellah said:

Absolutely I will! Fingers crossed I'll get the email soon so I can help you out. :P What was your CC, if you don't mind me asking?

CC?

Just now, DFG said:

CC?

Your Case Completed date! Sorry, acronyms lol.

Timeline
1 minute ago, arellah said:

Your Case Completed date! Sorry, acronyms lol.

July 23rd. Got my notice of interview date on September 14th for October 29th :)

Just now, DFG said:

July 23rd. Got my notice of interview date on September 14th for October 29th :)

Oh nice, congrats!! I'm a month behind you, my CC is August 23 - maybe I'll hear something in the next few days if the trend continues. :)

Timeline
Just now, arellah said:

Oh nice, congrats!! I'm a month behind you, my CC is August 23 - maybe I'll hear something in the next few days if the trend continues. :)

For sure! Good luck!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.