Jump to content

Cenomar with aka

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Jefmar said:

Can anyone help or suggest what to Do? I need cenomar with aka. But according to PSA, it's not possible. What will I Do? 

Not sure I understand your question, but as far as the K1 process goes if you are never married you would receive a CENOMAR and a CEMAR if you were previously married. Each of these documents would list your legal name (CEMAR) would list your married name) neither document would list an AKA. So if you are in need of an AKA on your CENOMAR PSA is correct they will not alter your legal name on your CENOMAR. Why do you need this and for who. If you are submitting a K1 application and you have an aka I would suggest you write a letter and explain it fully and submit that with your initial application.










Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.