unidentifiedbabe

I-130 APPROVED Not sent to NVC - Assistance Requested

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone! 

My I-130 petition was approved on July 31st of 2018. It still hasn’t been sent to the NVC. I sent an email to NVCINQUIRY on September 10 asking them for information about my case thinking that maybe they had already received my petition. ASKNVC responded on Sep. 17 saying that they didn’t have any record of receiving my petition. Then said that if it’s been more than 6 weeks after my petition was approved to send them a scanned copy of my I-797 to NVCRESEARCH to which I did. On Sep. 28 NVCRESEARCH emailed me back telling me that the NVC had contacted USCIS in regards to my approved petition. Then proceeded to say that USCIS has informed them that my petition was currently STILL located at the Potomac Service Center ( PSC ) because the PSC was still performing clerical functions to date. Lastly it said that the PSC will send the petition to NVC after the review was completed to which they of course don’t give exact dates to when that will be. I emailed Donald Neufeld , James Mccament and one of Chicago’s Congressman about the delay at the Potomac Service Center ( PSC ). Should I be worried or am I overreacting about the delay? Any tips or help would come a long way! Thanks everyone for “hearing” me out. :)

we are in the same boat,my case was approved in July 13th 2018 ,exactly same...Potomac . I did the samething but congressman.

I emailed to NVC they dont have andy record too,so i call uscis today and talked to Tier2 officer,she said they are still working on it ensure everyinfo is correctly,when i ask when will it be done

she told me call after 30days. sooo sad :(

Timeline

@stayreals I suggest that you email James Mccament and Donald Neufeld personally. My case has already been sent to the NVC as of today. Now I’m waiting for the fee bills to get here to pay them and then we’re sending out packet three. I don’t know if me emailing them had anything to do with my case moving forward but it seemed to help. I do hope that this helps you as well! Please do let me know when your case has been sent to the NVC. If it hasn’t been sent in the next couple of days or weeks let me know and I will try to help you with whatever I find around the web that’s useful these days. This is Donald Neufeld’s email. Donald.W.Neufeld@uscis.dhs.gov and this is James Mccament’s email. james.w.mccament@uscis.dhs.gov

¡Good luck! :)

10 hours ago, unidentifiedbabe said:

@stayreals I suggest that you email James Mccament and Donald Neufeld personally. My case has already been sent to the NVC as of today. Now I’m waiting for the fee bills to get here to pay them and then we’re sending out packet three. I don’t know if me emailing them had anything to do with my case moving forward but it seemed to help. I do hope that this helps you as well! Please do let me know when your case has been sent to the NVC. If it hasn’t been sent in the next couple of days or weeks let me know and I will try to help you with whatever I find around the web that’s useful these days. This is Donald Neufeld’s email. Donald.W.Neufeld@uscis.dhs.gov and this is James Mccament’s email. james.w.mccament@uscis.dhs.gov

¡Good luck! :) 

Thanks I sent to James Mccamet ,hope he will help me out there

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
7 hours ago, stayreals said:

my case has been transfer to NVC by today thank you ^_^

@stayrealsHIGH PAW! That is such good news I am so excited for you. Now let’s keep moving forward, shall we? 😄 

Timeline
On 10/26/2018 at 6:15 PM, stayreals said:

my case has been transfer to NVC by today thank you ^_^

@stayreals have you called the NVC? i called today and they told me that my petition was processed on October 16th ( but was sent to the NVC october 5th ). i still haven’t gotten my invoice number ( welcomed letter ) yet either. you should call and see if your case will be processed faster by calling. i’m going to call twice a day now just to annoy them so my welcomed letter can get here faster 😂

1 hour ago, unidentifiedbabe said:

@stayreals have you called the NVC? i called today and they told me that my petition was processed on October 16th ( but was sent to the NVC october 5th ). i still haven’t gotten my invoice number ( welcomed letter ) yet either. you should call and see if your case will be processed faster by calling. i’m going to call twice a day now just to annoy them so my welcomed letter can get here faster 😂

I haven't call them yet since my case only 5days after USCIS sent it out~ I will call them around 10days to get the guz # thank you bro

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hey you guys! I got my welcome letter on November 14th, 2018. I paid my AOS fee's on November 19th and my IV fee November 21st. My lawyer also submitted in all of the required paperwork on November 28th-29th 2018. NVC reviewed the documents on December 11th, 2018. There were 3 documents that were not sent in correctly. So the lawyer had to resubmit them once more (UGH). She did this today December 17th, 2018. Now we wait so NVC can review the documents once more. Sorry I haven't kept ya'll updated, I've been so busy! I'll let you guys know when I get an Interview scheduled. Please keep me updated on your cases! Much luck to both!!

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.