Txjourney

Weird PDF at the end of N400 online filing

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

Hope I can get some clarification here. 

I tried to fill my N400 online recently. At the final review stage, the online summary looked all fine, but the final PDF file was missing a lot of info. I was planning to print it out as a record, but it missed so much info, as if the extraction process didn't go through correctly. 

For example, it did not have all my travel info on the PDF. There are more than 10 boxes that needed to be checked, which it didn't. 

Did this happen to any of you? Or has anyone seen it being discussed  before?

I am a little worried to submit it online right now. Not sure, it was just me or there is a glitch in the system. Should I be concerned about this?

So weird. Thanks a bunch for any input. 

My timeline:

Removal of condition on GC

04/04/08 Sent my I-751 to TSC by express mail

04/11/08 Case was transferred to VSC, showed online

05/03/08 Biometric test scheduled

03/29/09 Received ten year green card

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Lifefunjourney said:

Hello everyone, 

Hope I can get some clarification here. 

I tried to fill my N400 online recently. At the final review stage, the online summary looked all fine, but the final PDF file was missing a lot of info. I was planning to print it out as a record, but it missed so much info, as if the extraction process didn't go through correctly. 

For example, it did not have all my travel info on the PDF. There are more than 10 boxes that needed to be checked, which it didn't. 

Did this happen to any of you? Or has anyone seen it being discussed  before?

I am a little worried to submit it online right now. Not sure, it was just me or there is a glitch in the system. Should I be concerned about this?

So weird. Thanks a bunch for any input. 

I submitted mine today and have few of my boxes too not checked while going through the pdf but so sure I checked them on the form so I didn't worry myself … I read some weeks ago on here where someone went for interview and the IO asked him to refill some info that was not filled before right there 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.