2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey everyone, need some guidance.

I tried to schedule for visa interview on this site

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ - i have already my account - updated my profile, made an appointment but after filing my

profile section, it sends me to the page where I have to upload my passport, and when done, it says 

" Your upload was successful. You will be contacted by email once your request is approved and your account is changed."

Does this mean I have to wait their email til I can proceed on getting appointment schedule?

Please see screenshot below. I have tried login many times but as I login it only shows logout and that attention page.

This step is very confusing. I don't know why they said my email already exist yet I login with the same account and said it will

be changed. 

Did someone already experienced this same thing? will they be sending me an email and I can then proceed?

Please advise. TY

40802744_1870752473015353_953132927510642688_n.jpg

• 5 months later...

Well for all of those who is concerned with the same question as author, i'll describe my story (relevant for Moscow Embassy, still might be the same for others) :

0. Got message stating that there is other account with similar data and the only option to merge accounts

1. Got the same screen with "Upload your Passport".

2. Uploaded passport and got "Your upload was successful. You will be contacted by email once your request is approved and your account is changed."

3. In the morning of next day got an e-mail with password reset as then was able to see dates for the appointment.

Note: After that I got other issues with CGI Federal site, but that, I guess, was not related to duplicated accounts

Edited by t0urist

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.