3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys!

Really need your support regarding the  NVC processing time.

Our NVC case number has been received about 2 weeks ago. I've called them and they have told me to wait, because things are going really quick and all I can do is to wait. Each and every single day I'm checking the case status by ceac and it still shows at NVC.

Can you please advise me how long does it take the case to leave the NVC?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, aniina said:

Hey Guys!

Really need your support regarding the  NVC processing time.

Our NVC case number has been received about 2 weeks ago. I've called them and they have told me to wait, because things are going really quick and all I can do is to wait. Each and every single day I'm checking the case status by ceac and it still shows at NVC.

Can you please advise me how long does it take the case to leave the NVC?

It seems they send them in batches. We got our NVC case number at the end of May, and a whole bunch of cases including ours went "In Transit" on June 12th. I don't think I've seen another batch go out since then, but I bet another batch will go out soon. Once it goes In Transit, it goes REALLY fast, at least it has for us, so you're almost there <3 Hang in there!

On 6/22/2018 at 7:56 PM, sumbunny said:

It seems they send them in batches. We got our NVC case number at the end of May, and a whole bunch of cases including ours went "In Transit" on June 12th. I don't think I've seen another batch go out since then, but I bet another batch will go out soon. Once it goes In Transit, it goes REALLY fast, at least it has for us, so you're almost there <3 Hang in there!

Thanks a lot for your reply. 

Please advis if there's any possibility to check approximate date of sending the cases out from the NVC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.