Davemira

Waiting for NVC case number

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Davemira said:

Yes i printed it and booked my interview and medical since going to medical requires interview confirmation and nvc letter with case number..my medical is on  july 10 and my interview is on july 25.

Okay, thank you so much! 😊

25 minutes ago, Davemira said:

Wow until now? Im scheduled for interview and medical. NVC gave me my case number when i inquired through email and they also emailed me that my case is already in the embassy.

every-time I call they say it has not been entered into the system. I will try the email route.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, phtotx said:

every-time I call they say it has not been entered into the system. I will try the email route.

Yeah do that.When we call the first time we were told it will take up to 7 weeks..So i emailed them twice ..and i got a response... They gave my case number .This site might help.This has been my guide..Thanks to hank

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/nvc-k-1.html

Edited by Davemira
I miss something

8 minutes ago, Davemira said:

Yeah do that.When we call the first time we were told it will take up to 7 weeks..So i emailed them twice ..and i got a response... They gave my case number .This site might help.This has been my guide..Thanks to hank

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/nvc-k-1.html

thanks I just emailed them.. Can the interview be scheduled without receiving the police clearance?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, phtotx said:

thanks I just emailed them.. Can the interview be scheduled without receiving the police clearance?

Have requested a police clerance? From which country? Is it hongkong?

Timeline
1 minute ago, phtotx said:

yes, HK and Qatar.

I think it will take about 4 weeks for them to send it to the embassy.You need to email USEM to get a confirmation that they received it .Then print the confirmation and bring it to the interview. 

3 minutes ago, Davemira said:

I think it will take about 4 weeks for them to send it to the embassy.You need to email USEM to get a confirmation that they received it .Then print the confirmation and bring it to the interview. 

thank you

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, phtotx said:

Yes you can schedule the interview without the police clearance..   

Once you have your MNL# from NVC   >  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 hours ago, Davemira said:

HK is that quick?  What about Qatar?

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Just a note.

The eligibility letter is usually emailed .. do check your spam filter also.

This is not needed to schedule the interview (or most anything else) or completing the interview.   

May be useful for acquiring a police clearance .. not sure as that varies with each country to a degree.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
4 hours ago, weddas said:

Hi, we just got our NOA2 June 28. And I'm kinda confused about what to do next.. Do we email the NVC or call first? Also please enlighten me on this, after we get the Manila Case Number, can we book both the medical and interview? Or is it just the medical first? I read on some post that they have to show the guards at SLEC a printed copy of MNL#, where do we get that if we got our case number through call? 

You start here >  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/nvc-k-1.html

Once you have your MNL #  >  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

If you need the eligibility letter I have a copy here  (the embassy emails this)    >  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/embassy-letter.html

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
44 minutes ago, phtotx said:

HK needs the embassy letter for the PC. Just called again, still not entered into NVC's system :(:( 

HK may be asking for the 221g letter from the embassy which you will not get until after the interview, at which time the embassy will email this 221g document request to you.  At that time you can print out copies to request the PC.

Not sure you can request the embassy to send this out to you before the interview.   

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

HK may be asking for the 221g letter from the embassy which you will not get until after the interview, at which time the embassy will email this 221g document request to you.  At that time you can print out copies to request the PC.

Not sure you can request the embassy to send this out to you before the interview.   

https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/11_useful_info/cert_no_crime.html#oversea

c) A photocopy of a letter from the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required;

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.