BKL0v3DKR

K1/CR1 Approval Dakar Embassy

16 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mali
Timeline
On 5/20/2018 at 7:36 PM, BKL0v3DKR said:

Hello VJ Members,

Any approval for K1 or CR1 at the Dakar Embassy? Just wondering what is the approval rate. Anyone on AP from the Dakar Embassy.

Thank you.

Im currently waiting for a interview date from Dakar, how was your experience. How long did it take to get an interview also?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
On 5/30/2018 at 10:17 PM, KaouNee said:

Im currently waiting for a interview date from Dakar, how was your experience. How long did it take to get an interview also?

Once you filed the D160 and paid the fee, it opens the portal to schedule an appointment.

Timeline
2 hours ago, BKL0v3DKR said:

Once you filed the D160 and paid the fee, it opens the portal to schedule an appointment.

What portal? And is that for spouse visa or Fiance

Timeline
1 minute ago, KaouNee said:

What portal? And is that for spouse visa or Fiance

we did K1. I don't know about spouse visa. I'm sure it is similar. Did you complete the D160 and pay the fee. If you go on the Dakar us embassy website you will find information.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, BKL0v3DKR said:

we did K1. I don't know about spouse visa. I'm sure it is similar. Did you complete the D160 and pay the fee. If you go on the Dakar us embassy website you will find information.

Okay. Yes that option is only for the K1 the spouse schedule interviews thru NVC. I have completed everything and recieved case complete 04/30, so im just waiting for Dakar.

Timeline
45 minutes ago, KaouNee said:

Okay. Yes that option is only for the K1 the spouse schedule interviews thru NVC. I have completed everything and recieved case complete 04/30, so im just waiting for Dakar.

Send an email to the dakar embassy. Did you call the NVC?

Edited by BKL0v3DKR

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
On 5/30/2018 at 10:17 PM, KaouNee said:

First interview set by NVC. The second interview set by Petitioner  (reaffirmed petition).

Timeline
10 minutes ago, JackandRed said:

First interview set by NVC. The second interview set by Petitioner  (reaffirmed petition).

I have my interview scheduled.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 8/10/2018 at 8:07 AM, A Gray said:

My k1 case says ready but I heard we have to wait for the embassy so send a email with a PIN number.

Hello,

Idk about a pin number. Once completed the DS160 you get an email from the embassy. You paid the fee in CFA and then you're able to schedule an appointment.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.