CoffeeVegan

Recent case transfer

85 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

Just trying to get a sense of how many of us with ROC pending recieved the recent case transfer. No pressure, but if you could kindly fill the details( in order of the month & year please)maybe it may help us understand better.Again this is in regards to the Case transfer for those of us who have applied for N 400 and pending ROC. Thank you.

Name| ROC applied month& year| N 400 applied month& year |Case Transfer date| Transfer Center| Local Field office|

Coffee Vegan| April 17| March 18|05-03|NBC|MI

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
13 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Hi folks,

Just trying to get a sense of how many of us with ROC pending recieved the recent case transfer. No pressure, but if you could kindly fill the details( in order of the month & year please)maybe it may help us understand better.Again this is in regards to the Case transfer for those of us who have applied for N 400 and pending ROC. Thank you.

Name| ROC applied month& year| N 400 applied month& year |Case Transfer date| Transfer Center| Local Field office|

I got the first transfer notification on Feb-26 then May-1 and May-3. I am March-2017 ROC applicant. 

Edited by Name O Boy

29 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Hi folks,

yafaUSA| January 17| March 18| 05-03| NBC|SC

Lifting Conditions                                                                Citizenship

CIS Office:  California Service Center                               Service Center:   Lewisville TX Lockbox

Date Filed:  01/19/2017                                                      CIS Office:           Greer, SC

NOA Date:  01/25/2017                                                      Date Filed:           03/06/2018

Bio App.:     02/15/2017                                                      NOA Date:           03/10/2018

RFE:                                                                                        Bio Appt.:             03/29/2018

Interview Date:                                                                     Interview Date:    07/12/2018

Approval:                                                                               Approved:

Got I551 Stamp: Yes                                                           Oath Ceremony:

@YafaUSA @Name O Boy You guys are so kind and supportive, thank you. Lets see if more folks want to chip in. No new updates from me.

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

@CoffeeVegan @Name O Boy I guess not a lot of people got their application transferred to NBC... I'll take it as a good sign, it's not like the glitch in February where EVERYBODY got the same message on the same time!  

Really hope we'll hear something soon, you know I'll let you know as soon as I will :D

Lifting Conditions                                                                Citizenship

CIS Office:  California Service Center                               Service Center:   Lewisville TX Lockbox

Date Filed:  01/19/2017                                                      CIS Office:           Greer, SC

NOA Date:  01/25/2017                                                      Date Filed:           03/06/2018

Bio App.:     02/15/2017                                                      NOA Date:           03/10/2018

RFE:                                                                                        Bio Appt.:             03/29/2018

Interview Date:                                                                     Interview Date:    07/12/2018

Approval:                                                                               Approved:

Got I551 Stamp: Yes                                                           Oath Ceremony:

3 hours ago, YafaUSA said:

@CoffeeVegan @Name O Boy I guess not a lot of people got their application transferred to NBC... I'll take it as a good sign, it's not like the glitch in February where EVERYBODY got the same message on the same time!  

Really hope we'll hear something soon, you know I'll let you know as soon as I will :D

Actually a lot of VJs did, while not the case for the general population, a lot of Vjers did get their cases transferred with N400 filed. 

Reason you wont get a lot of replies here is because those who have an I751 pending are still consumed by ROC forum updates even if they have N400 filed. 

Its kind of smart since there is there isnt muchinfo or updates to get from n400 forum. You either get an interview or you wait while ROC is life consuming with so many shock surprises on the regular. 

3 hours ago, ApplyingforN400 said:

Actually a lot of VJs did, while not the case for the general population, a lot of Vjers did get their cases transferred with N400 filed. 

Reason you wont get a lot of replies here is because those who have an I751 pending are still consumed by ROC forum updates even if they have N400 filed. 

Its kind of smart since there is there isnt muchinfo or updates to get from n400 forum. You either get an interview or you wait while ROC is life consuming with so many shock surprises on the regular. 

Yea I know that there are more people who got this transfer notice but my point is that it's not a glich and not something everybody got.

Also, I'm pretty sure that those who applied to both I751 and N400 you check both forums regularly.. I think it's a good thing that @CoffeeVegan started this topic so we can try to see how it affect the process.

Again, hope all of us will hear something soon! 

Just now, YafaUSA said:

Yea I know that there are more people who got this transfer notice but my point is that it's not a glich and not something everybody got.

Also, I'm pretty sure that those who applied to both I751 and N400 you check both forums regularly.. I think it's a good thing that @CoffeeVegan started this topic so we can try to see how it affect the process.

Again, hope all of us will hear something soon! 

Yes for sure. Ill be following. 

Funny thing about my local office is, those that applied under the 5 year rule with no I751 pending or bonefide evidence needed are being approved for citizenship in about 4 months. So it seems the I751 and the 3 year rule def slows down the N400 process in general. 

4 minutes ago, ApplyingforN400 said:

Funny thing about my local office is, those that applied under the 5 year rule with no I751 pending or bonefide evidence needed are being approved for citizenship in about 4 months. So it seems the I751 and the 3 year rule def slows down the N400 process in general. 

You're right, it does seems that way. It's not our fault it takes them FOREVER to process our I751... we should have had that by now and have our citizenship runs fast and smoothly... At least we have each other, I know it helps me! Thank you for your comment :) 

3 minutes ago, YafaUSA said:

You're right, it does seems that way. It's not our fault it takes them FOREVER to process our I751... we should have had that by now and have our citizenship runs fast and smoothly... At least we have each other, I know it helps me! Thank you for your comment :) 

Awww @YafaUSA You made by day! It would be crazy hard to struggle through this immigration journey for me, without the support of all you incredible folks. Seriously thank you again. @shell20  @Name O Boy @YafaUSA @ramus_maximus @Dualie @ApplyingforN400 .Will update the moment I hear anything. Hope y all having a pleasant evening.

Anne of Green Gables.

25 minutes ago, ApplyingforN400 said:

I so badly wish atleast a few of us would recieve some update on this so that  the rest of us could know what to kinda expect. I checked about 100 cases in the case tracker app and about 2 of us in the near 100 cases I checked have the case has been transferred to office with new jurisdiction😩🦉

Edited by CoffeeVegan

Anne of Green Gables.

52 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

I so badly wish atleast a few of us would recieve some update on this so that  the rest of us could know what to kinda expect. I checked about 100 cases in the case tracker app and about 2 of us in the near 100 cases I checked have the case has been transferred to office with new jurisdiction😩🦉

That means its very low number transfers. I saw that too. 

It means something is coming soon, most likely an interview. 

But you’re right. It be nice to know soon whats up with this transfer.

From reading some cases that were transfered to NBC in march. It seems that NBC has a turnout time of 2 months.  

1 minute ago, ApplyingforN400 said:

That means its very low number transfers. I saw that too. 

It means something is coming soon, most likely an interview. 

But you’re right. It be nice to know soon whats up with this transfer.

From reading some cases that were transfered to NBC in march. It seems that NBC has a turnout time of 2 months.  

I see, so it would make sense to assume that we may be hearing anything tomorrow or 2 months away also right?🤔😥

Anne of Green Gables.

1 minute ago, CoffeeVegan said:

I see, so it would make sense to assume that we may be hearing anything tomorrow or 2 months away also right?🤔😥

Ill be honest with you. Not having a timeline is the worst part about this process. 

When I knew the exact date to file my ROC and nothing can be done to file sooner. The 2 years was a breeze. The idea of tomorrow or 2 months or next year is what consumes the mind. We dont know what we are waiting for to adjust accordingly. 

To make matters worse, someone said they read NBC has I751 wait time of up to 5 years haha. I know thats ridiculous but thats the kind og ridiculousness that comes without a straight timeline  

Hello,

There is my statistics:

02/06/17     USCIS received my case

02/06/18     "We received your case..."

02/25/18     "We received your case..."

02/26/18     "We received your case..."

03/27/18      Interview I751 (Interview was terrible, about 8 hours.)

05/01/18     "We transferred your case to another office..." 

05/01/18     "We received your case..."

05/03/18      "We transferred your case to another office..."

05/03/18      "We transferred your case to another office..."

05/08/18 I got the letter about transferred my case in Lee's Summit, MO.

Honestly, I really want to know where is my case. I try  to cal  1-800 and was informed my case in Laguna Niguel, CA . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.