Mill&bill

Documents send to US embassy Islamabad

113 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Sweethj said:

Since some of you had a whit slip to submit more documents my fiance also got one his interview was on June 11 and when I tried to submit the documents today i didn't see anywhere to upload them. Did you have to wait a couple of days before you uploaded your documents?

I send documents by mail to embassy 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sweethj said:

Since some of you had a whit slip to submit more documents my fiance also got one his interview was on June 11 and when I tried to submit the documents today i didn't see anywhere to upload them. Did you have to wait a couple of days before you uploaded your documents?

Yes at lest 2 weeks 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Sweethj said:

You have to send them through registered courier. Check on embassy site. Where your fiance had interview?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Sweethj said:

So wait 2 weeks then upload the documents?

I have already send documents and after sending the status changed to AP then now it changed this as shown below 

D860A22C-28CA-4BBB-B3C0-EA361B765954.jpeg

Timeline
3 hours ago, Shahrukh khan said:

I have already send documents and after sending the status changed to AP then now it changed this as shown below 

D860A22C-28CA-4BBB-B3C0-EA361B765954.jpeg

Ok can you tell me how you submitted your documents please and thank you.

Timeline
On 6/12/2018 at 4:40 AM, Beast8 said:

So Guys Just one day Left to our interview.
Tomorrow morning is mine interview at Islamabad embassy.
Need your prayers.😇
IR-2 Expedited case.
Hopefully there wont be any more delays as case is expedited by islamabad embassy due to(age_out case).
Excited and nervous due to hearing of some bad experiences of people in Islamabad embassy.
Hopefully tomorrow this journey will end🙂

How was your interview??? Whats the good news?

Hey guys, my husband also had the interview yesterday and they’re asking to upload the new joint Sponsor on ceac. I don’t see any option to that. I deleted the previous joint sponsor from ceas because it was rejected. I’m so worried now because my case is expedited. I thought maybe by deleting that it will help me somehow!!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yaaaaaaaa!!!
AlhamduLiLALLAH😇😇😇
Thanks to God and to my Dad🙂😇
Soo happy guys!
Mine Visa got issued today!!!
Yesterday was mine Interview At ISLAMABAD EMBASSY!!!
Category IR_2
I will later on give whole review about my interview now just tired about yesterday:-)
Thanks For the heLp from all of you!
Good luck to all of you!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Beast8 said:

Yaaaaaaaa!!!
AlhamduLiLALLAH😇😇😇
Soo happy guys!
Category IR_2
I will later on give whole review about my interview now just tired about yesterday:-)
Good luck to all of you!

Congratulations bro. Happy to hear about you.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Beast8 said:

Yaaaaaaaa!!!
AlhamduLiLALLAH😇😇😇
Soo happy guys!
Category IR_2
Good luck to all of you!

Congratulation did you receive your passport? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.